Old Navy Women s Sweaters | SheSpeaks

• krisharrison By  krisharrison
    08.02.16

Favorite!

Most of my clothes come from Old Navy. Especially my work clothes. I love the dresses. But my work place like to keep the temp right above very cold! So I always keep one of these sweaters with me just in case!! But they are a little over priced.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Great Sweaters

My favorite sweater I bought from them was a black boyfriend sweater. My sweater goes with everything. If they weren't so expensive I would buy more colors.

• SapphireStar By  SapphireStar
    05.14.14

Nice affordable sweaters for every season.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

Old navy has comfortable, stylish clothes at great prices. This is a great product and I definitely recommend you to try it!

• JessicaM87 By  JessicaM87
    01.05.14

Love me so Old navy anything! These sweaters a super comfy and you can dress them up or down. They are extremely versatile!

• malikkhatoon By  malikkhatoon
    12.19.13

Love these, they are very cute and came in super handy through out my entire pregnancy!

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

Love Old Navy Sweaters. They run big but are super comfortable!

• Brandywww By  Brandywww
    12.08.11

Love the Old Navy Women's Sweaters. Amazing colors to pick from and so soft and warm. And what a great gift and price too.