Old Navy Sweetheart Jeans | SheSpeaks

• JasonM22 JasonM22
    02.04.16

I love these jeans Old navy stopped making them i think .What a mistake . I think you women who wear the sweetheart jeans are so sexy , They are kinda plain and clean looking but incredibly sexy at the same time . Tight or loose they look good. I can also say that they feel incredible to wear they are very soft and comfortable , Yes I am a guy and i also wear these sweetheart jeans and they are my favorites . They fit me better than any mens jeans and they feel so good to wear . I love when I am out and run into a women who is wearing them as well and she tells me how good they look on me .

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

These jeans are so comfortable. I hope Old Navy never retires the sweetheart Jean.

• JasonM22 By  JasonM22
    02.04.16

• AshleyEverett By  AshleyEverett
    01.24.15

THe only jeans I buy! The cut is great for those of us with a curvy booty and some hips and thighs. I really love the straight and skinny leg versions of the sweetheart which , on me, look more sleek and professional especially in the darker washes.

• Destinystyle2317 By  Destinystyle2317
    10.03.12

there comfy but a lil long on my side

• glitzntonic By  glitzntonic
    09.06.12

Being as I used to be an employee at our Old Navy I must say next to the Rockstar jeans these were my favorite!

• SazzyAM By  SazzyAM
    11.02.11

I swear by Old Navy jeans! I have a couple pairs in different shades of denim of the Sweetheart jeans. I also own the Diva. Their jeans are affordable (only $30 bucks at max! and their sales are incredible), and they lst forever! I've had one pair for at least five years, and I wear them A LOT!

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    04.25.11

I have a really hard time finding jeans and these are a perfect fit everywhere. I'm 5'6" and buy the long ones because the regular size shrunk just a little too much for my liking. They are usually $29 but wait for the denim $19 sale.

• acohen91 By  acohen91
    02.15.11

Affordable, good quality and nice appearance. The only thing is that the get super stretchy/ baggy by the end of the day.

• krys2000 By  krys2000
    02.10.11

I'm a long term jean buyer. I tried these jeans on 3 separate occasions and they always were toast within 3 months. I don't buy them anymore. I'd rather spend a little more $ on a pair of good fitting jeans that last for a few years than on cheap jeans that last for a few months.

• jenkoj By  jenkoj
    01.12.11

I would give them 4 stars only for price and the cut which as another member stated, I am short and have trouble finding jeans that fit my body. The price is good only because I found them on the clearance rack. I bought them for everyday jeans to be worn as an 'extra' pair. I believe at full price I can get a better quality and better fitting jeans in a comparable or higher end store. I do like the higher rise on the belly. I recently had a tummy tuck and my scar sometimes will appear if certain jeans are too low on the hips. I like the boot cut and the soft fabric. The stitching on the pockets are nice and somewhat generic but not flashy nor a poor copy of another brand of jeans. The jeans are great for the average person who doesn't care about designer labels and appearance.