Old Navy Plus Size Women's Review | SheSpeaks

• MacKenziesMomma1977 By  MacKenziesMomma1977
    08.18.16

I truly love the Old Navy plus sized women's line of clothing. They don't shrink when washed, they are fashionable and cute, they are super comfortable and they don't fall apart after a few washings. I will continue to buy their clothing for as long as they sell it.

• gatewo11 By  gatewo11
    04.02.14

Ehh. I used to buy plus size clothing from old navy all the time but the last several years things have started fitting funny like they aren't really designed specifically for plus sizes at all but instead just took a regular shirt and added a bit more fabric. For instance, I don't need elastic stretch around midsection, no one wants to see my roles that up close and personal..I want something to conceal them, not emphasize them! I am also finding that as shirts get larger they get wider but not longer so everything hangs over my chest but then half my stomach is hanging out the bottom...not cute. Occasionally I can find some cute things and what they do have are reasonably priced which I appreciate, I just wish the designs were specifically designed for plus size shapes.

• BColloca13 By  BColloca13
    03.17.14

Their maternity cloths are so great and comfortable.. I wear them everyday and everyone says I look great...

• thecouponsista By  thecouponsista
    12.21.12

I love Old Navy. They have affordable clothing that is cute and trendy. I have a few items that I really like from Old Navy that look great!

• NancyKay4808 By  NancyKay4808
    10.31.12

Not really made for plus size in my opinion.

• nicole317 By  nicole317
    06.29.12

I am not plus size any more but when I was I always went to Old NAvy, they made me feel like I was still wearing age appropriate and stylish clothing. The only thing was the inconsistancy of sizing, makes it difficult to order online!

• CrystalRoses By  CrystalRoses
    03.21.12

Old Navy has seriously changed. I just wrote about this today and included pictures of how it has changed http://spaghettiosandvicodin.blogspot.com/2012/03/old-navy-dropped-ball.html

• nursejulz By  nursejulz
    12.09.11

I enjoy Old Navy Clothing, however am finding that along with other department stores, sizes are getting smaller! No, I am not getting bigger, actually have been losing weight. But I have noticed this in other stores as well. I am not one to wear snug clothing, and really have enjoyed old navy up until recently. Sorry!! I will stick with JC Penny!

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    11.23.11

I recently purchased a fantastic Old Navy "I Love New York" shirt in XXL. Typically, the clothes are a bit more fitted than I'd like. However, I LOVE this shirt and have received many compliments on the style and design. I love the shirt so much that I decided to go back to the store the following week to purchase another one. The tops wash up nicely and are great to pack for trips. I also found out that Old Navy has a lot more plus-sized clothes available on its Web site. I'm very excited about this additional option becuase I have long admired its clothes, but have had to pass on them. I just wish Old Navy would carry more plus-sized clothing in store.

• lora6515 By  lora6515
    11.07.11

Just bought some Old navy button down shirts size XL. All were the same style but with different types of fabric (one was a solid another black with a pattern...and they all fit different. The pattern shirt ran small but the solid grennn looks very stylish

• cfennell By  cfennell
    11.06.11

I buy a lot of clothing for my granddaughter at Old Navy. The wear well and fit her well. The value is very good. I especially like when they have their one day special for a particular item.

• spesialk By  spesialk
    11.05.11

I used to love going to old navy but as ive gotten older (not too old) and "healthier" should we say, they have disappointed me. I recently went into a outlet store thinking they would have the larger sizes and when I asked a representative there she looked at me a bit off and told me that bigger sizes were only available online. Now i can't really blame her attitude towards "bigger sized girls/women on the store itself , but really its not like "bigger girls/women" only shop from the privacy of there computers. We like to go out shopping as .

• summerwhite By  summerwhite
    11.05.11

IN my past experience, Old navy Plus size clothes are designed for juniors. The pants are too low-cut and the shirts are too small.

• MakeHerUp By  MakeHerUp
    11.04.11

My only issue with Old Navy Plus Size is its not available in stores. If it were I would buy more products if I knew I like the fit and didn't have to pay shipping. I just bought their new Compression pants and I LOVE THEM. I could wear them everyday they are great for working out or just working in my home office. I will definitely buy another pair. I like the look of their new athletic wear jackets wish I could try them on.

• worldssweetest By  worldssweetest
    11.04.11

I do not purchase Old Navy for me, as their clothes are on the small size even though it may say large, extra large or etc. I have bought every Christmas for my adult children. They love their clothes as well.