Old Navy Monkey Costume | SheSpeaks

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.28.12

I have always been a fan of Old Navy Halloween costumes. They are soft, solidly constructed, and most importantly WARM! My kids always looked cute and comfy for Trick or Treating

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

love adorable

• roudabushmom By  roudabushmom
    11.09.12

My daughter looked adorable in this for Halloween. I do not know how many people asked me if this was made especially for her. I fit her perfectly and was easy to get her in and out of. Its very well made and I will be proud to hand it over to the next child who would like to be a monkey next Halloween.

• fduncan By  fduncan
    11.07.12

my little girl like play dress up with her

• rmccoy1234 By  rmccoy1234
    11.02.12

This was my daughter's costume for Halloween. It kept her warm and didn't bother her like other bulky costumes.

• Kaylamandis By  Kaylamandis
    11.01.12

My son just wore this yesterday! The costume was nice and warm for the cold weather, he still fit in his car seat with it on, and it is washable! The material is very soft and the two piece design makes potty breaks simple and quick.

• Sammybear25369 By  Sammybear25369
    06.21.12

Absolutely adorable for halloween or costume party. Costume is very warm though. Sometimes in Texas around Halloween its still pretty warm outside!

• jerseygirl1 By  jerseygirl1
    10.11.11

Love this costume from Old Navy. We bought it for my older son 4 Halloweens ago. Not only did he looked adorable in it, but it was so easy to put on and off since it is really just a jacket and pants. Much better than the complicated one-pieces. My younger son is now going to wear it this year. Old Navy changes some of their costumes each year but this one keeps coming back because it is a great one. Good for walkers or pre-walkers. If you are looking for a costume for a baby, I recommend this one - it even has a cute banana in the pocket!