Old Navy Flip Flops | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

They are too flat and not comfortable at all. My 11 year old daughter loves them becasue they are cheap and she can own every color flip flop.

• ACremer39 By  ACremer39
    04.29.18

Cheap simple durable. Great to have in all colors to match every outfit!

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Cheap but good

This flip flops are my favorite. They are cheap but if you wear them often the start to form to your foot and become extremely comfortable

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Great Cheap Flip Flop

Love because of colors, they last, and are actually pretty comfortable! I do not know about wearing them if you are going to walk 5+ miles, but for normal walking they are great!

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Cute Flip Flops

These are the best regular flip flops. I have 3 pairs of them. They're cheap, cute and comfortable. They don't break easily apart like other cheaper brands. They are very popular, and have been for years because of old navy. I have been wearing them for years.

• Guerrera20 By  Guerrera20
    07.11.16

I like this because they are awesome! Love the colors too

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

I like this product. They are good when your getting out of the pool or just around the house. But if your walking for a long period of time they are not comfortable.

• Paige1587 By  Paige1587
    06.20.16

LOVE THEM!

I always try to pick up a few pairs of Old Navy flip flops when they are on sale. I have pairs that I have owned for years now and they are still in good shape. I like that there are lots of colors to choice from and how simple the flip flops are.

• Mikhthr74 By  Mikhthr74
    08.11.15

I usually get these around vacation time. because of the big color selection, to match my outfits and bathing suits. They aren't the most comfortable flip flops, so I don't wear them with my everyday attire.

• tashaprather15 By  tashaprather15
    04.30.15

I love old navy flip flops they actually last, and they are good priced!

• Pixiecasey By  Pixiecasey
    11.09.14

The rubber hurts in between my toes. I might just have sensitive skin...