Olay Ultra Moisture Bodywash | SheSpeaks

• gillumj1 gillumj1
    08.07.16

Winter Go To!

With dry and itchy skin in the winter, this is my go to! Smooth, moisturizing, and smells perfect!

• Jls0601 By  Jls0601
    10.22.18

Love

I absolutely love how soft it made my skin feel. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin. It also smells amazing and my skin is so soft and hydrated.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Winter Go To!

• feeshea By  feeshea
    08.04.16

Ultra moisture

I love that the the Olay ultra moisture has shea butter in it. It's nice , thick and lather well. This body wash has a soothing scent to it. The shea in it makes my skin soft. I usually buy this when it goes on sale.

• ashbrianda By  ashbrianda
    07.18.16

love this body wash it work great and leave my skin smooth .

• pepsijamie By  pepsijamie
    07.10.16

Great Product

Smells great and does what it;s supposed to do. The moisturizer aspect is just ok. I have sensitive skin and I have psoriasis so my skin getting dry is really a big deal. The Olay Age Defy is awesome tho. I love Olay.

• Keisha_A By  Keisha_A

Leaves skin soft & moisturized

Im in love with Olay especially my relatives overboard, I have to purchase in the US & ship to the UK. We all love this product, the scent, how it leaves our skin soft & moisturized, we don't even have to apply lotion after using this bodywash.

• busymom_28 By  busymom_28

Works great

I just love the way this makes skin soft and doesn't irritate NY kids sensitive skin.

• anw2207 By  anw2207

Great product

I love Olay body wash it makes my skin feel great.

• helena1207 By  helena1207
    07.01.16

Love love love

I absolutely love play products. After years of searching for something that fit my needs I discovered this! I absolutely love it. Especially the vanilla scented one. It always makes me few so fresh and it leaves me smelling so good when I get out of the shower.

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

Soft & Silky Skin

This works good. Leaves skin soft & silky. Great for shaving also!