Olay Ultimate Hydration Essence Energizing Mist Review | SheSpeaks

• speechiemel By  speechiemel
    10.14.20

Lightweight hydration

This Olay Ultimate Hydration Essence Energizing Mist is super refreshing, light weight, doesn't leave a sticky residue, and it smells AMAZING. I love putting this on before my makeup application and after I wash my face as a refreshing toner. The reason I am giving this product a 4/5 stars is because the spray nozzle doesn't distribute the product effectively, you have to spray multiple times to get full coverage.

• Jenaemata By  Jenaemata
    10.12.20

Beautiful & Hydrated

This Olay hydration mist is always in my purse. I love it and the scent is good also. Face is always soft. I highly recommend this mist.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    08.22.20

Olay Ultimate Hydration Essence Energizing Mist is nice to use for a quick hydration boost throughout the day.

• theokitty By  theokitty
    08.21.20

Refreshing, cooling and smells great!

This is very refreshing; I like to use it before and after a workout. It smells great and is uplifting and hydrating. It feels really good after a workout because it feels cool on the skin. Because it is from the Olay line, it is priced reasonably.

• destinyhatcher By  destinyhatcher
    06.30.20

Instant hydration

I love this mist! When my skin is feeling dull or dry, a few sprays of this is all I need. Sometimes, I'll take it with me on the go for a little pick-me-up while I'm out. It refreshes makeup too! Plus, the vitamin C is a skincare favorite of mine.