Olay Total Effects 7in1 Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Addiewag724 By  Addiewag724
    07.13.14

Just started using this 2 weeks ago and I can already tell the difference in my skin. My skin feels so silky smooth and not as discolored as before I started using it. I absolutely love the smell and when I first tried it i was putting it on every hour just because I loved the smell. Very nice product and from the trusted Olay brand in my opinion.

• snugarbear By  snugarbear
    07.11.14

My skin is so dry, but this lotion really gives me super moisture and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Its absorbs well and is not heavy or greasy feeling. Love it!

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Very silky feeling.Takes the dullness out of my skin. Not bad price

• Jbk196 By  Jbk196
    10.27.11

This is a amazing product. I have been using this for awhile and I love how it makes my skin feel and look. I am seeing a difference in the fine lines around my eyes and mouth. It has an added bonus of UV protection. If you haven't tried this give it a try it is worth every penny!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

i have been using this for 2 weeks and i love it so far. Absorbs well, i love the smell and the feel! I get excited when i get out of the shower before i put it on because i love how it works.