Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum | SheSpeaks

• csdorsett By  csdorsett
    05.06.15

I have used this product now for almost 8 years. I have never been disappointed. The serum glides on so evenly. It can be found in drug and retail merchants at a very reasonable price when compared against upper echelon department stores' products. I love the ritual of bedtime because of this serum.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Great for sensitive skin. Highly recommend it.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

Olay is very good great scent and it's moisturizing

• brebrenina By  brebrenina
    02.06.14

I used this product and love it. When my cousin told me that some of olay products contains ingredients that are deemed as "cancer causing in animal" and organ toxicity etc.... according to skin deep web site.

• Mindibeth By  Mindibeth
    02.06.14

I was pleased by the way this product smoothed in without feeling thick or heavy on my skin. It was light and had a pleasant smell. I felt the bottle was a bit small for the cost but it worked great and I do feel that my eyes were less puffy and skin tone was improved, so it was worth the price.

• idevasir By  idevasir
    10.27.13

Very nice product. It made my skin smooth and radiant. I also like how nice this serum smells. When used with other Olay anti-aging creams, this really helps enhance your skincare regimine. You really should try this product because it is worth what it costs and is as effective as the expensive department store serums.

• Hendrika By  Hendrika
    10.23.13

I just love this serum. It goes on smoothly and just blends into your skin. After that I just put on my makeup. It doesn't clog my pores and feels so soft.

• crazybeautifulmakeup By  crazybeautifulmakeup
    04.08.13

I have sensitive skin, and almost everything breaks me out. But this was nice and moisturizing without creating any skin issues!

• lekhamary By  lekhamary
    03.22.13

I have been using this product for a while because it makes my skin really supple. I love how the serum is not oily. It is a great product to add to your anti0aging routine. Very effective at a good price!

• libby1081 By  libby1081
    02.18.13

I started using the Olay Regenerist Serum about a month ago and I have been pleased with the results. My skin is soft and smooth and I love the light scent of the serum. However, I've noticed that my skin is breaking out more now that I've started using this product so I have to keep my eye on that.