Olay Regenerist Filling Sealing Wrinkle Treatment | SheSpeaks

• GracieAnne By  GracieAnne
    12.05.11

I love this product! Just like all of Olay items, this item delivers! I just turned 50, so the skin around my eyes is beginning to dry out - this product works amazingly well - I will definitely purchase this item again.

• nicklr32 By  nicklr32
    11.06.10

This just made my face oily. I will not use it again.

• izzy123 By  izzy123
    11.05.10

I haven't try this product yet but I am fan of Olay products. I wil love to try Olay Regenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment I am sure this product is great just like the Olay line products Love it!

• Keenro By  Keenro
    05.30.09

I would love to try this product. How can I get a sample?

• DownloadJunkie By  DownloadJunkie
    05.16.09

My quest for an over the counter under eye treatment continued and I found this product on the shelf with again, high hopes. Although the texture is creamy and it does leave your under eye area appear brighter, the wrinkle sealer is somewhat lackluster. I does go on well under makeup but for me was a little drying after continued use. It is now in the back of the vanity drawer....