Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• Bridgettttttee By  Bridgettttttee
    02.14.18

Horay for Olay!

For the longest time I have been using acne/blackhead targeted products but decided to switch to something more gentle and geared toward anti-aging (I'm only 28 so this is rather a preventative for me) and I am totally satisfied with the results. Its strong enough to wash away any makeup or impurities, yet gentle enough to not leave my skin looking irritated. I love the exfoliating properties to this too, very gentle compared to previous products I have used and effective! I'm super happy I made the switch, not to mention all the skin happy ingredients to it.

• DAP713MOM By  DAP713MOM
    09.29.17

I have been using oil of olay products for most of my adult life . Now that I have started to age I love Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser as well as there Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream these products make me look great and feel great. I do not know what I would do without them I would hate the complements to stop about my great skin lol. If you do use the Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream then you should.

• Beverlyjade By  Beverlyjade
    06.14.17

Soft and glowy

This works excellent on my skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean. This is the only cream cleanser that helps keep my face from getting acne .

• CheriD By  CheriD
    08.08.16

I have Younger looking Skin.

This is a product that I can truly trust. I have purchased this product at least four times over a span of several months and I can see a difference in my skin. My face feels smooth and young and yes fresh . This is definitely a main stay to my beauty routine. Thanks.

• Littlegalbiggrin By  Littlegalbiggrin
    08.02.16

I enjoyed this cleanser, but like Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser (the less creamy cleanser in this line) better.

• RobynsWorld By  RobynsWorld
    05.30.15

Another new product I just found and started using. Not too harsh on my combination skin but still very effective and can use daily. I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2. Very light scent, not obtrusive at all.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

A good product. Very effective.

• KellyJean By  KellyJean
    07.31.14

This product lightly scrubs facial skin. I am in my 40's and find that I need things that are a little gentler on my facial skin. This one seems to fit the bill. When I was younger this would not have been strong enough, but on "older" skin, it doesn't strip skin.

• hbfrau By  hbfrau
    10.05.11

Using this product you need to add a lot of water otherwise it does not spread well at all. It seems to make your skin feel a bit dry.

• Snookiebill By  Snookiebill
    05.31.11

I was so excited when I bought this product, but the scent bothered my allergies. I had to immediately wash it off. I wound up carring it back to the store for a refund.