Olay Professional Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream | SheSpeaks

• enizabeth2004 enizabeth2004
    03.26.10

I love this product have been using it now for 1 month and have noticed a difference in my wrinkles especially in my forehead...

• MomeeGina MomeeGina
    03.24.12

I have used this for a month now and have not seen much difference.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.24.12

I have used this for a month now and have not seen much difference.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    06.12.10

I have been using this cream for a few weeks now, the breakouts are really bad and I am NOT seeing a noticeable difference with the wrinkles yet. I will continue for the recommend time and use something to treat the breakouts, but I don't think it is worth the money.

• scatus By  scatus
    05.07.10

Haven't noticed any difference in my fine lines or wrinkles...very disappointed!

• enizabeth2004 By  enizabeth2004
    03.26.10

• lucianjewel By  lucianjewel
    12.06.09

I tried this sample also and noticed smoother facial skin. It was good.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    12.04.09

I am a 49 year old woman with very little sun damage to my skin. And the Olay Prox smoothing cream product has made a great noticeable improvements in my skin. It is somewhat over priced however, Olay Prox smoothing cream is very relevant to my concerns.

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    11.25.09

Suprisingly this product didn't make me break out. I usually break out with 1-2 pimples from time to time, but didn't really notice an increase in pimples while using this. It is great mosturizer. I don't have wrinkles yet (I'm 27) but have been meaning to look into preventative anti-aging creams so I was happy to get this sample. So far I really like it.

• Jen7145 By  Jen7145
    11.17.09

I have stopped using this product because of sensitivity issues. It caused the skin on my jaw line and cheeks to become very itchy and bumpy. I have not had issues with sensitive skin in the past, put i have to pass on this one.

• deegaroo By  deegaroo
    11.13.09

I've enjoyed this - I will say I've experienced some breakouts, but it feels good going on, not too heavy. MY FAVORITE THING: not so much fragrance. So many products to too much fragrance.

• princesspeanutmom By  princesspeanutmom
    11.13.09

I just started using Olay ProX cream at night about 10 days ago and so far, I really like it. I've had to make some changes to my nighttime routine but nothing too drastic. I have to make sure that I regularly (2x per week) exfoliate my face and that my skin is clean clean clean before putting the cream on at night. What I love about it is the texture, scent, absorbtion speed, and the results that I'm starting to see! I try not to have unrealistic expectations for anti-age products, but it's nice to know that some actually deliver! Again, I've only been using it a short period of time, but my skin seems a lot smoother and even-colored and for the first time in a long time, I've found a night cream that isn't so thick that it feels like a mask and causes some sort of break out. I give it an A- or B+!