Olay Professional Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream | SheSpeaks

• enizabeth2004 enizabeth2004
    03.26.10

I love this product have been using it now for 1 month and have noticed a difference in my wrinkles especially in my forehead...

• MomeeGina MomeeGina
    03.24.12

I have used this for a month now and have not seen much difference.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.24.12

I have used this for a month now and have not seen much difference.

• enizabeth2004 By  enizabeth2004
    03.26.10

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    12.04.09

I am a 49 year old woman with very little sun damage to my skin. And the Olay Prox smoothing cream product has made a great noticeable improvements in my skin. It is somewhat over priced however, Olay Prox smoothing cream is very relevant to my concerns.

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    11.25.09

Suprisingly this product didn't make me break out. I usually break out with 1-2 pimples from time to time, but didn't really notice an increase in pimples while using this. It is great mosturizer. I don't have wrinkles yet (I'm 27) but have been meaning to look into preventative anti-aging creams so I was happy to get this sample. So far I really like it.

• princesspeanutmom By  princesspeanutmom
    11.13.09

I just started using Olay ProX cream at night about 10 days ago and so far, I really like it. I've had to make some changes to my nighttime routine but nothing too drastic. I have to make sure that I regularly (2x per week) exfoliate my face and that my skin is clean clean clean before putting the cream on at night. What I love about it is the texture, scent, absorbtion speed, and the results that I'm starting to see! I try not to have unrealistic expectations for anti-age products, but it's nice to know that some actually deliver! Again, I've only been using it a short period of time, but my skin seems a lot smoother and even-colored and for the first time in a long time, I've found a night cream that isn't so thick that it feels like a mask and causes some sort of break out. I give it an A- or B+!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.12.09

This seems to really work.

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    11.10.09

I have been using the Olay ProX Wrinkle Smoothing Cream for almost four weeks. My skin took a couple of weeks to adjust to the cream. The first two weeks I had breakouts. I rarely breakout. When I do "breakout" I end up with one or two pimples at a time; with this cream I had six or more pimples at a time for the first two weeks (I ended up buying an astringent). Breakouts aside, I have noticed that the soft wrinkles (as opposed to deep wrinkles) on my forehead have almost disappeared. Also, I have noticed the my complexion has improved. I believe the cream works; however, breakout are a side affect. I would not recommend this to people who are prone to breakouts; for other people I would suggest using an astringent for as long as you use the cream. The cream itself feels thick and velvety on my face and takes a few minutes to be absorbed by my skin. Overall, I saw results with this cream, as far as smoothing out soft wrinkles goes. On a scale from 1-10, 1 being horrible and 10 being a great product, I give this product a 7. Now for the packaging. It's nice and looks like something you would find in a department store. There lies the problem! I think the reason these creams are so expensive is because consumers have to pay not only for the product itself but also for the fancy packaging. The packaging would still be just as good without the outside glass that surronds it. Maybe Olay could cut the cost for consumers by sticking to simple packaging. It's what's inside that counts! I feel like I've been a little harsh in reviewing this product; however, I am a fan and believer in Olay products; they are one of the best skin care brands out there.

• ksumm77 By  ksumm77
    11.01.09

I didn't find this lotion to be oily. It makes my face feel very soft. I can't tell a huge difference with wrinkles being smoothed.