Olay Professional Pro X Cleansing System | SheSpeaks

• arwenvevenstar By  arwenvevenstar
    01.24.15

This product is amazing! After the first use, your face feels completely different and you wonder how you ever felt clean before. Since I started using this product I have not had any problems with pimples or other skin concerns. One of the best beauty tools out there.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Leaves my skin youthful looking and radiant.

• kaycee74 By  kaycee74
    07.13.14

I bought the Olay facial brush since I couldn't afford the Clarisonic and I have not been disappointed with the results. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft after I use it. I like to use it twice a week just to get my pores clean and remove dead skin cells. It's been a good cleaning tool for me.

• Married1 By  Married1
    06.19.14

I got this brush a month ago and my skin has really cleared up. I can see the dirt on the brush head after use and no way was that coming off with just manual face washing. I have seen a vast improvement and I look forward to using this daily!

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

The Pro X system is a great product. I use a lot of olay products and I wanted to try this because it had the brush tool. I love the brush, it's like a massage. It's gentle but invigorating. My skin feels clean and soft after using this system. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants clean skin and a healthy glow. It is a little pricey but well worth it.

• Hendrika By  Hendrika
    08.05.13

I really love this brush. It works just as well as a Clarosonic but it is not so expensive. I love to use it in the morning with a gentle face wash and it really cleans my skin without overdrying it. My pores got smaller and my skin is more even toned. You can use it with a scrub too one a week to get a really glowy skin.

• tinkerjag By  tinkerjag
    04.25.13

I absolutely love this product!! So much more affordable than the Clarisonic and it works really well. I do not use the cleanser that comes with it, I use my own instead but the Pro X is amazing. It has made my skin look so much better. I have acne, but the brush has two speed settings which helps. I started out using this only at night but now use it morning and night and it just gives my face a nice glow.

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

: The Pro X system is wonderful. It is a bit pricey but so is the Clarisonic, they both get great rave reviews so I decided to try the Olay. it the good form of cleaser

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

Great price. I nabbed this for about $30, compared to the Clarisonic, which ranges from $100-$200 depending on the model! Definite savings. I love how this makes my skin feel. The kit comes with a sample of Olay cleanser, but you can use it with any cleanser really, and the brush just sloughs off all the bad stuff! The bristles are gentle on the skin, so it can be used daily.

• snols82 By  snols82
    01.06.12

This is WONDERFUL! My face felt so smooth after the first use!