Olay Professional Pro-X Cleansing System Review | SheSpeaks

• arwenvevenstar By  arwenvevenstar
    01.24.15

This product is amazing! After the first use, your face feels completely different and you wonder how you ever felt clean before. Since I started using this product I have not had any problems with pimples or other skin concerns. One of the best beauty tools out there.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Leaves my skin youthful looking and radiant.

• kaycee74 By  kaycee74
    07.13.14

I bought the Olay facial brush since I couldn't afford the Clarisonic and I have not been disappointed with the results. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft after I use it. I like to use it twice a week just to get my pores clean and remove dead skin cells. It's been a good cleaning tool for me.

• Married1 By  Married1
    06.19.14

I got this brush a month ago and my skin has really cleared up. I can see the dirt on the brush head after use and no way was that coming off with just manual face washing. I have seen a vast improvement and I look forward to using this daily!

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

The Pro X system is a great product. I use a lot of olay products and I wanted to try this because it had the brush tool. I love the brush, it's like a massage. It's gentle but invigorating. My skin feels clean and soft after using this system. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants clean skin and a healthy glow. It is a little pricey but well worth it.

• Hendrika By  Hendrika
    08.05.13

I really love this brush. It works just as well as a Clarosonic but it is not so expensive. I love to use it in the morning with a gentle face wash and it really cleans my skin without overdrying it. My pores got smaller and my skin is more even toned. You can use it with a scrub too one a week to get a really glowy skin.

• tinkerjag By  tinkerjag
    04.25.13

I absolutely love this product!! So much more affordable than the Clarisonic and it works really well. I do not use the cleanser that comes with it, I use my own instead but the Pro X is amazing. It has made my skin look so much better. I have acne, but the brush has two speed settings which helps. I started out using this only at night but now use it morning and night and it just gives my face a nice glow.

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

: The Pro X system is wonderful. It is a bit pricey but so is the Clarisonic, they both get great rave reviews so I decided to try the Olay. it the good form of cleaser

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

Great price. I nabbed this for about $30, compared to the Clarisonic, which ranges from $100-$200 depending on the model! Definite savings. I love how this makes my skin feel. The kit comes with a sample of Olay cleanser, but you can use it with any cleanser really, and the brush just sloughs off all the bad stuff! The bristles are gentle on the skin, so it can be used daily.

• snols82 By  snols82
    01.06.12

This is WONDERFUL! My face felt so smooth after the first use!

• juljo70 By  juljo70
    12.20.11

I have only used this product once, and cannot wait to get it for myself. Christmas is coming, and I hope Santa's getting me one!! Experience: I was trying out a new department store brand makeup, and the consultant needed to remove my already applied makeup, to apply my new sample. She had already used "her" brand makeup remover with cotton balls. She then cleansed my face, using the Pro-X with the Olay product, explaining that it is an incredible way to remove more impurities (6X)!! Talk about a huge difference in my skin, in one use!! I ended up buying the makeup, but not purchasing an Olay Pro-X Cleansing System(not sold at the store). While I absolutely love the makeup I bought, I think the difference may have been in the Olay Pro-X. My skin was so smooth and clean feeling, with a glow I have not had in a long time. I will re-post after I own this bad boy cleaning machine!! I am pretty sure she was right about its cleaning abilities!!

• rneill By  rneill
    12.01.11

I love this product, it has really helped my face from being so dry, it helps remove the dead skin. My face seems healthier and not as dull. i wish they would offer better coupons for this product I have several friends that would love one, but can't afford them.

• 4princes1princess By  4princes1princess
    10.27.11

I recently got this from my Mom and have been using it for a week now. I really can feel the difference in my skin right afterwards. The brush has 2 speeds and the bristles are soft yet clean well. I recommend not putting it too close to your eyes underneath, it pulled my lid down. I use the cleanser it is made for but have also used a department store brand too. Nice product.

• laclay By  laclay
    10.27.11

I love this. I use it daily and my skin looks much better. I think it helped the dry patches.

• prettyinink By  prettyinink
    10.26.11

The Pro X system is wonderful. It is a bit pricey but so is the Clarisonic, they both get great rave reviews so I decided to try the Olay. I noticed a difference in my skin after the first use. It's gentle enough to use daily but I only use it 3 times a week because I'm a bit rough with it. You use it 60 seconds everytime and it takes batteries. The kit comes with a sample of cleanser but you can use any kind with it. I love this product!