Olay ProX Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• fa786110 fa786110
    06.29.12

It effectively cleans and removes dead skin cells without drying or irritating my skin. I don't use much of the cream to clean my face since a pea size amount even suds up great for me. There are tiny granules in the cleanser which exfoliates my skin well and the scent is bearable. Overall a highly recommended product for the benefits it provides for my skin! Thanks She Speaks for providing me this wonderful product through the StyleUnited program!!

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.26.16

I would definitely recommend this cleanser. I use it nightly to cleanse my face and since I'm in my 30's I think this fits in perfectly with my facial care regimen. I really want to express that it cleans gently, not scrubs, which is really bad for the skin. It takes out all the dirt and impurities, without hurting the facial skin, which is very delicate. It also does not cause any allergies or discomfort.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I use it with the exfoliating brush. Highly recommend it.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.24.12

love love love

• honeebop By  honeebop     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.09.12

I absolutly love this cleanser. It has the prefect amount of "scrubies" in it. Makes my skin feel so nice. I was happy to have received this as my free gift. When it runs out I will definitely purchase it to continue using it. Thanks She Speaks and Style United!

• Texmel By  Texmel     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.05.12

Wonderful exfoliating cleanser! I was so thankful to receive it as I had just run out of the one I was using. I keep it in the shower and use it about every 2-3 days. It is not drying yet still seems to exfoliate well. The only downside to this is that there did not seem to be very clear instructions on how to use it! However, I've used exfoliators for so long I figured it would work in a similar fashion to them!

• tricia12 By  tricia12
    07.20.12

I love this product. It makes you face so soft and feel clean. It makes it have this nice glow to it too.

• kensbabydoll By  kensbabydoll     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.12

I love this cleanser. Although my skin is not sensitive it does get dried out from some cleansers, Not with this one though. I do experiment with different cleansers, but this is at the top of my list for an "old faithful".

• hbanks By  hbanks     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.12

Great product. Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. Easy to use and the scent is just right.

• Lilibeth42 By  Lilibeth42     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

At 51 yrs old, this is the first time I've used an Olay ProX product and can say absolutely that I'll try more. I have very sensitive skin and was concerned that it would make me break out since most anti-aging products do. I can always tell after the first use if a facial product is going to work for me or not. In this case, I've used the cleanser daily for the last several days with no reaction whatsoever. Moreover, I noticed an improvement in the overall texture and tone of my skin, and my husband noticed, too. I'm going to get the rest of the ProX line this weekend. That's how pleased I am with this product! I highly recommend it for those with sensitive skin who have been putting off trying an anti-aging skincare line due to fear of a bad reaction.

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.09.12

I was so happy to receive this product! I have been using it a few times a week and am enjoying it overall. it is gentle, but I still feel like it does a nice job of exfoliating my skin, which is especially important for me in the summer. It feels like it rinses well, which I also appreciate!