Olay ProX Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Review | SheSpeaks

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.26.16

I would definitely recommend this cleanser. I use it nightly to cleanse my face and since I'm in my 30's I think this fits in perfectly with my facial care regimen. I really want to express that it cleans gently, not scrubs, which is really bad for the skin. It takes out all the dirt and impurities, without hurting the facial skin, which is very delicate. It also does not cause any allergies or discomfort.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I use it with the exfoliating brush. Highly recommend it.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.24.12

love love love

• honeebop By  honeebop     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.09.12

I absolutly love this cleanser. It has the prefect amount of "scrubies" in it. Makes my skin feel so nice. I was happy to have received this as my free gift. When it runs out I will definitely purchase it to continue using it. Thanks She Speaks and Style United!

• Texmel By  Texmel     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.05.12

Wonderful exfoliating cleanser! I was so thankful to receive it as I had just run out of the one I was using. I keep it in the shower and use it about every 2-3 days. It is not drying yet still seems to exfoliate well. The only downside to this is that there did not seem to be very clear instructions on how to use it! However, I've used exfoliators for so long I figured it would work in a similar fashion to them!

• tricia12 By  tricia12
    07.20.12

I love this product. It makes you face so soft and feel clean. It makes it have this nice glow to it too.

• kensbabydoll By  kensbabydoll     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.12

I love this cleanser. Although my skin is not sensitive it does get dried out from some cleansers, Not with this one though. I do experiment with different cleansers, but this is at the top of my list for an "old faithful".

• hbanks By  hbanks     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.12

Great product. Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. Easy to use and the scent is just right.

• Lilibeth42 By  Lilibeth42     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

At 51 yrs old, this is the first time I've used an Olay ProX product and can say absolutely that I'll try more. I have very sensitive skin and was concerned that it would make me break out since most anti-aging products do. I can always tell after the first use if a facial product is going to work for me or not. In this case, I've used the cleanser daily for the last several days with no reaction whatsoever. Moreover, I noticed an improvement in the overall texture and tone of my skin, and my husband noticed, too. I'm going to get the rest of the ProX line this weekend. That's how pleased I am with this product! I highly recommend it for those with sensitive skin who have been putting off trying an anti-aging skincare line due to fear of a bad reaction.

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.09.12

I was so happy to receive this product! I have been using it a few times a week and am enjoying it overall. it is gentle, but I still feel like it does a nice job of exfoliating my skin, which is especially important for me in the summer. It feels like it rinses well, which I also appreciate!

• Mora18 By  Mora18     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.08.12

My skin definitely approves of this cleanser from Olay Proffessional! You can feel the tiny microbeads working gently to exfoliate and smooth out skin impurities. I've tried other similar cleansers but this one is running with the advantage of NOT drying my skin so I'm sticking to it! Even my husband got his hand on it, behind my back too, lol. He was a bit shy to admit it but I know he loves it. The generous 6 oz. Olay cleanser I received for free is almost gone so I know I'm not the only one enjoying it! Thanks again for this opportunity :)

• desrtyea By  desrtyea     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.07.12

Thank you for allowing me to try this cleanser. I really liked that it is creamy, but wish it had a little bit more granular beads in it. I'm also not crazy about the scent. But, all in all, it left a fresh, clean feel to my face after using it.

• drake14 By  drake14     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.07.12

I received this product to try and I must say, I like it quite a bit! No annoying fragrances, just the right amount of scrub. So many exfoliating products seem to want to take off your skin entirely and are too rough. The Olay wash is just right-it lets you know you're nice and squeaky clean, and leaves your face feeling refreshed and not overly abraded. The only drawback is that it seems to have dried my face out a bit-so I usually mousterize rght after using it. Other than that, it's great!

• jterrock By  jterrock     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.06.12

I LOVE this product! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and it is not harsh at all on my skin! It also keeps my face and skin looking youthful as well! I just feel so clean after using this face wash. I will definitely buy this product from now on!

• strobelghtdancer By  strobelghtdancer     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.05.12

I love olay professionals exfoliating cleanser my skin is soft and smooth. I love how I can use it everyday. I have very picky skin and the no sent small exfoliating beads do there job very well with no irritation.