Olay Olay Regenerist micro sculpting eye cream lash serum duo | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.28.14

This product actually produces great results with continued use. I think it was the serum that caused most rwaction so i was sure to not rub over the eye just around, and making sure to wash off everynight. With that said my eyes got much firmer, and my eyelashes did look much thicker and longer. For these reasons including the price as opposed to other options i think this is a great product!

• lisaje2 lisaje2
    03.23.14

I bought this a while ago and started using it but did not notice a difference in my lashes. I stopped using it after three week.

• Lititia By  Lititia
    08.19.15

This was a really good product but like all anti-aging products, there seems to be a filmy residue, that feels almost rubbery and it gives my skin a feeling of heaviness.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Amazing. You will see the difference in your eyes.

• psaaved By  psaaved
    06.16.14

I love the serum, I apply it before my mascara and it makes my eyelashes look very healthy and longer. The cream is okay I wish they sold the serum separately.

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    03.28.14

• lisaje2 By  lisaje2
    03.23.14

• tmaadman By  tmaadman
    05.16.13

Love how it got my eyes looking, with in a few days, even my friends started noticing a difference. I definitely recommend to my friends. As always expensive as most olay products are but well worth it.

• maowens By  maowens
    05.06.13

really liked this duo. it made a visable difference to my eyes. will continue using it.

• witchmom05 By  witchmom05
    05.06.13

I loved this. makes my eyes smooth and soft the only thing is using the mascara side brought tears to my eyes. but i love the eye serum and would buy more.

• magelson By  magelson
    04.26.13

I loved this product! Not only did it take away the puffiness under my eyes, it made my thin short eyelashes longer & more noticeable.

• bethbrooker By  bethbrooker
    04.10.13

I started using this last week. I woke up a couple of times with really puffy eyelids and I never have reactions to anything. I also have very long eyelashes naturally so I was interested to try the lash serum. I don't think it really does anything for me personally. I would not spend money to buy this product again