Olay Moisture Ribbons Plus Shea Lavender Oil Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• Ringlizz27 By  Ringlizz27
    09.18.19

I have the most sensitive skin....This body wash has changed my life! I swear by this the scent is amazing and it stays with you all day. No left over residue and noticeably softer skin!

• KellyG1985 By  KellyG1985
    09.01.19

My fav body wash ever!

This is my number one favorite body wash. Leaves my skin silky smooth and smells AMAZING! Well worth the $5 a bottle price tag!!!

• Daisy1467 By  Daisy1467
    08.01.19

Smells amazing & leaves skin soft

I think this is one of the best body washes that Olay has ever came out with . It seems amazing and leaves my skin so soft. I believe it is suitable for any skin type.

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.22.18

One of my favorites!

Love this stuff. It leaves your skin smooth and soft, with a nice, subtle scent. The lavender scent is my favorite, but if youre not a fan, they have other options as well.

• day363 By  day363
    02.07.18

I adore this

this body wash leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth the lavender oil makes you nice and relaxed it's the perfect end to a long day and the perfect cure to dry skin

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Creamy Wash

This is such a yummy creamy body wash lol. That's the best way to put it and it smells so great. Its perfect to use in the shower before getting ready to go about anywere. It will leave you feeling so silky and soft. Oh my that smell too.

• Stephanie3111 By  Stephanie3111
    08.06.17

Olay Ribbons

I love Olay , it leaves my skin totally smooth ,and soft. I am going to keep on using this .This is the only body wash for me now.