Olay Luscious Embrace Massaging Bar Soap Review | SheSpeaks

• Cole38 By  Cole38
    06.16.15

I love these. I was using this before the body wash. For some odd reason I can't find it anywhere in the Pittsburgh area. I love the smell of this product. The bumps on the bar make for a great massage on sore body parts.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

What a great idea to have a massaging soap bar. It smells so delicious and feels so good on my skin. Doesn't dry me out or leave me feeling like there's a filminess on me. The aroma fills my bathroom and lasts a good long time. Love it.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I bought this to have a romantic bath with my husband, and instead of using it on me he wanted me to use it on him! (Apparently he really liked the massage.) When he went to give me a massage with it, the bumps were already starting to fade, which was a bit annoying. Skip this and buy an actual massage apparatus.

• simplyvall5 By  simplyvall5
    05.28.13

I really enjoyed it. I love the smell, the feel, and when i rinsed it off it truely felt like it rinsed off. Not like most soaps that leave and residue feeling i guess. I like it. Money well spent!

• rosethesick By  rosethesick
    05.23.13

I tried this product even though I prefer body wash. Its smells awesome and feels great.

• dbishara By  dbishara
    03.18.13

ialways use shower gel,but when i tried olay soap once i loved it,it lathers very well with awesome smell,makes my skin soft .

• lilyblossom By  lilyblossom
    01.22.13

Luscious smell, works great. Skin is very soft, smooth, silky, and radiant. Try this out for your self and you'll see i'm right.

• thehut By  thehut
    01.18.13

I normally don't like bars but it came in my kit that I got from walmart so i figured why not try it out. I'm SO glad that I did because this is AMAZING! I never thought that a little bar would give me so much s oftenest on my body before. This is really cool and it kept me moisturized all day long! What an awesome product, I'm definitely buying this again when I finish it. Its great during the winter months to keep you moisturized when you need it the most.

• justjenne By  justjenne
    01.17.13

So wonderful! I received it as a gift and had lovely showers because of it. I like that it has creamy soap and chunks of clear soap in it. It smells great too!

• GabrielleRenay By  GabrielleRenay
    11.29.12

It smells good but for some reason my eczema does not enjoy it.

• im26e4u04 By  im26e4u04
    11.09.12

i would love to try this!

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

It leaves my skin soft and smooth. The little massaging bumps are a plus!

• chrissherman By  chrissherman
    04.05.12

It smells good, but I don't like the bar. The bumps disappear fast and it seems like this soap didn't last long. I was excited to try it, and just don't care for it at all..

• alwaystru1 By  alwaystru1
    01.25.12

This bar soap is totally amazing ! I'm not a big fan of bar soaps, But I would buy this again its silky smooth on my skin

• ayekaruna By  ayekaruna
    01.12.12

I am not usually a soap bar user, but hearing and reading all of the reviews made me want to try it. I often take baths or hot showers before bed to sleep easier, and a lot of lavender based or aromatherapy bars are great, but Olays nubbed bar works awesome for a wholesome massaging and relaxing experience!