Olay Luscious Embrace Body Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

Amazing scent and great moisturizer. I love using this to shave, the scent lasts a while and it feels perfect.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.20.15

Olay, olay! Love the scent, feel, and last. I give this an 11 out of 10. Thanks Olay you've done it again.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.17.15

My husband love the scent of this lotion on my skin!

• NEWYORKS1 By  NEWYORKS1
    11.22.14

I'm more than happy to see I can write a review for this lotion. I LOVE THIS LOTION. I was so disappointed when stores didn't stock up on this product. I thought Olay was discontinuing it. This is my #1 lotion. I have 5 bottles of this lotion on my dresser just incase. It smells so good and makes my skin feel like silk. I don't have to wear perfume when I wear this lotion. Men always notice my scent when I wear this. I absolutely love this lotion.

• LetsTalk1 By  LetsTalk1
    10.16.14

I received the item as agift from a closed friend. She decided to buy this item for me based on prior discution. I was very pleased with this product, I liked the way this body lotion feels - silky smooth with nice smell

• Essielay_10 By  Essielay_10
    10.08.14

The smell is a little strong for me but I love the way this lotion feels on my skin! I use it every morning or after I shower, and it is so smooth. I currently have another bottle but its the Silky Berry.

• postsena By  postsena
    10.04.14

This smells so good! I love the Christmas set!

• KellyJean By  KellyJean
    07.31.14

Great scent and lots of moisture. Makes my skin feel softer and helps with dry elbows and heels.

• Juana1984 By  Juana1984
    05.30.13

I love the great amount of moisture I get immediately after applying this body lotion and I love the soft lavender scent.

• beuteefull By  beuteefull
    05.23.13

I told a friend of mine about my legs being dry and leaving dry streaks and she suggested Olay Luscious Embrace Body lotion. This became one of my favorite fragrances and my #1 lotion that I use daily. My legs stay moisturized all day, leaving behind an amazing scent that I can't get enough of. I recommend this lotion to everyone!

• pertylady83 By  pertylady83
    05.05.13

This lotion is by far my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E! I absolutely love this lotion! I bought a gift set, after Christmas, and have been purchasing it ever since. I always get a great deal on it, thanks to the P&G coupons in my Sunday papers! So ladies don't hesitate to try this one out! It's has just a lovely floral scent that last all day. Not to mention it will make your skin feel like silk!

• deann1548 By  deann1548
    03.27.12

I really like this lotion. It smells really good and refreshing! It makes my skin feel soft and smooth!

• aud615 By  aud615
    03.22.12

Great product leaves you feeling soft and has a nice scent

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    03.22.12

I received a huge bottle of this with the soap to match, along with a huge box full of products such as Olay Regnerist, Crest Whitestrips, Crest Whitening toothpaste, Cover Girl Lashblast, etc. to share. This lotion is silky smooth, never sticky, smells wonderful and I use it right after bath while skin is still damp each night before bed. The smell is so relaxing too.

• thecouponsista By  thecouponsista
    02.27.12

I've been using Olay Luscious Embrace Body Lotion as a Spring scent. It's flowery and fresh. I also love the way this lotion feels. It goes on smooth and light. The Purple color is cool too!