Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Makeup Removal Wet Cloths | SheSpeaks

• BritniLeeann By  BritniLeeann
    07.17.15

I use these daily. These work really well. Not fond of smell, but it does the job. Doesn't burn when you use on eyes, they do a really good job at taking my waterproof mascara off. These are a must have for me.

• hotwhllvr79 By  hotwhllvr79
    04.01.15

I had high hopes for this product in terms of the smell. After all, Fresh Effects (to me) exudes the feeling of "pleasant smell." The smell, to me, is less than desirable. Maybe it just doesn't mesh with my skin composition. The actual package description states Honeysuckle and White Tea. The cloths do clean my face, and I have had no adverse reactions, even though I tend to have skin that will get a rash when I use new products. I use them to clean my face when I can't clean in the shower, or I use them at the end of a day or to get makeup off. The cloths are nice and thick and not small.