Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths Review | SheSpeaks

• cece_01 By  cece_01
    06.22.16

Theses are good at cleaning your face and leaves your face soft.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

I use these daily. I love them. They clean so well and leave face soft. I like the design and the container. So easy to take along. I use at night to remove makeup before bed and it works great, as well as in the morning before makeup. It cleans my face well, really soaps up and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

Keeps skin from drying out. Good at removing makeup.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

Love these for taking my make-up off at night. I don't like using regular eye-makeup remover in a cream because I feel like it seeps right into my pores and makes me break-out. These are nice and light and do the job quickly and easily with no mess!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

These are great. They remove my eye makeup that other cleansers cannot.

• kayla87 By  kayla87
    10.17.13

Not a fan

• cyndihall By  cyndihall
    08.20.13

Of all the different cleansing cloths that I have tried, these are my absolute favorite. My face feels and looks so clean after I wash my make up off. Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths leave my face feeling moisturized and never dried out.

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.07.13

Yes, again to Olay. Great for travel!

• kmarie12 By  kmarie12
    07.31.12

They work well and leave you skin soft.However I have not tried other brands to compare it to and they are a bit expencive. But they worked really well.

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    07.31.12

These are pretty nice, but pretty standard face wipes. They're convenient and clean pretty well. It worked well for my skin and didn't irritate me at all, but can be pricey since there isn't much to these. It just gets the job done but doesn't particularly moisturize or anything like others do.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

These made my eyes burn every time I used them. Other than that they did make my skin feel soft.

• MarieZ47 By  MarieZ47
    03.23.12

I really like this product and have been using it for the past few years. They are portable and easy to take along, and they are great at taking off make-up.

• ncdebbieb By  ncdebbieb
    01.15.12

I've been using Oil of Olay products for years and find I always go back after giving something a try. I love these wipes. They come dry so they are easily traveled with. I take them into the shower with me in the AM to wash my face & easily remove make-up in the PM. They make my face feel wonderfully clean and soft. I recommend these to everyone when I get compliments on how young & soft my skin looks/feels.

• sbgrace0838 By  sbgrace0838
    01.14.12

I love these cloths! Eye make-up comes off easily and it doesn't burn the eyes like other soaps/cleansers sometimes to do. I like the smell too...it's clean but light.

• snols82 By  snols82
    01.07.12

I did not like these. It was almost as if a "residue" was left on my face even after multiple rinsing and splashing!