Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion Spf 15 Review | SheSpeaks

• Ktibby214 By  Ktibby214
    06.28.20

Too greasy for me

My mother swears by this stuff. But for me it's too heavy and greasy.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    01.27.17

Great item

I use this under my make up and it is not greasy. It also protects my skin from UV rays with an spf of 15. I have combination skin and I apply it all over. I recommend this product .

• Zerataku By  Zerataku
    12.13.16

Not the best product in the world, but not the worst.

I'm kind of indifferent about this product. I personally feel like it's heavy and I don't like the lotiony feel of it on my face, but it does moisturize my skin to an extent. However, I won't be buying it again. I'd rather stick with Simple.

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.29.15

I use this moisturizer everyday and its a light formula that doesnt clog my pores and leaves my skin feeling soft.

• ars1981 By  ars1981
    01.08.15

Very nice day time moisturizer I use ever day

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

I grew up in an Olay family!! Remember the original pink!?!? I really needed and want an SPF so when this came out I snatched it up! This is my go to everyday moisturizer. I use nothing else! I am 43 and I get told I look 10 years or more younger all the time!

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

very important to wear sun protection daily

• pearl7658 By  pearl7658
    02.20.14

I love this lotion it is not greasy and very light weight on my face and I have been using it for a long time I even got my mother in law to use it and she loves it too

• chaoticinquisitivemind By  chaoticinquisitivemind
    01.04.14

My mother swears by this stuff! And now I do too. I've been using it for as long as I can remember. It is an excellent mouisterizer and on top of that it provides you with sun protection which is extremely important when you are taking measures to keep your skin young and healthy! I use it every night before bed after I was my face and every morning before I apply my make up.

• shar111 By  shar111
    12.19.13

I Love Olay and have been using it for years. this is an awesome moisturizer and the best one for my skin. I have very dry skin so Olay keeps it smooth and gives me a light glow.

• BreeLee By  BreeLee
    12.19.13

I love it , expensive but amazing

• manadi007 By  manadi007
    08.07.13

I love this daily moisturizer. My skin is very dry and this is the first thing that i put on my face after a shower. The moisturizer is readily absorbed and my skin feels soft and plump. It instantly removes the dry sand paper effect of my skin. SPF is an added advantage. Totally worth it.

• Ambitions09 By  Ambitions09
    07.04.13

I use this moisturizer every day. It leaves my skin dealing light and breathable.

• luvbuniz By  luvbuniz
    05.28.13

The SPF is too mild for Vegas summers. Generally, it's a good moisturizer but I use a moisturizer with a stronger sunscreen i.e. Neutrogena.

• sofi76 By  sofi76
    05.23.13

I give other brands a try occasionally but none compare to this classic. Used it for at least 10 years now and have not found anything else that is the same creamy consistency that absorbs well without being greasy. no overwhelming scent. Feel protected from the sun all day long thanks to spf. great for winter and summer. I won't be trying new things anymore