Olay Body Wash Plus Creme Ribbons | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This stuff left my skin feeling SO silky and it smelled good enough to eat! It reminded me almost of body butter. I use this whenever I'm trying to have a romantic evening with my husband so that my skin is nice and smooth!

• Acorning By  Acorning
    08.13.15

Absolutely love this body wash! Smells great, leaves skin super soft! But be careful, because of the lotion it can make your tub floor slippery!

• cutemom By  cutemom
    08.12.15

Smell wonderful! Lives your skin soft and silky. I love it.

• kaycee74 By  kaycee74
    08.11.15

I love this body wash, especially with my dry skin. It is nice and thick and really moisturizes my skin well. Plus, it smells so good!

• byash3 By  byash3
    08.11.15

This is not my favorite product. I prefer Aveeno Daily Moisturizing body wash. It moisturizes with out the greasy feeling. And last all day.

• Skennon By  Skennon
    08.11.15

For moisture, it doesn't get any better than this product. I've used it for years because I cannot find a product that I like any better.

• inag0324 By  inag0324
    07.20.15

I've always liked Olay products. This leaves you soft and smelling so good.

• Gohme24 By  Gohme24
    07.20.15

So soft and smooth as it goes on your skin. One of the best body washes!

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    07.19.15

I lov this body wash especially in the winter when my skin is a little dryer. This makes my skin soft and doesn't leave any film afterwards. Check out my U tube channel, ravercat4

• consteche By  consteche
    07.11.15

The Olay Ribbons line has been awesome since it's came out. I love the smell and the different mix of product you get that combines cleaning and moisturizing. It leaves your skin soft after the shower and you don't need lotion. It's a little more expensive for what you get even compared to other Olay or Dove products but a solid purchase.

• Cole38 By  Cole38
    06.16.15

This is the only product I use for body wash. I've used Oil of Olay for 15 plus years. I love this product & I'm always complemented on how young I look at 39. I even get carded. Thanks Oil of Olay.