Olay Body Wash Plus Creme Ribbons Review | SheSpeaks

• Acorning By  Acorning
    08.13.15

Absolutely love this body wash! Smells great, leaves skin super soft! But be careful, because of the lotion it can make your tub floor slippery!

• cutemom By  cutemom
    08.12.15

Smell wonderful! Lives your skin soft and silky. I love it.

• kaycee74 By  kaycee74
    08.11.15

I love this body wash, especially with my dry skin. It is nice and thick and really moisturizes my skin well. Plus, it smells so good!

• byash3 By  byash3
    08.11.15

This is not my favorite product. I prefer Aveeno Daily Moisturizing body wash. It moisturizes with out the greasy feeling. And last all day.

• Skennon By  Skennon
    08.11.15

For moisture, it doesn't get any better than this product. I've used it for years because I cannot find a product that I like any better.

• inag0324 By  inag0324
    07.20.15

I've always liked Olay products. This leaves you soft and smelling so good.

• Gohme24 By  Gohme24
    07.20.15

So soft and smooth as it goes on your skin. One of the best body washes!

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    07.19.15

I lov this body wash especially in the winter when my skin is a little dryer. This makes my skin soft and doesn't leave any film afterwards. Check out my U tube channel, ravercat4

• consteche By  consteche
    07.11.15

The Olay Ribbons line has been awesome since it's came out. I love the smell and the different mix of product you get that combines cleaning and moisturizing. It leaves your skin soft after the shower and you don't need lotion. It's a little more expensive for what you get even compared to other Olay or Dove products but a solid purchase.

• Cole38 By  Cole38
    06.16.15

This is the only product I use for body wash. I've used Oil of Olay for 15 plus years. I love this product & I'm always complemented on how young I look at 39. I even get carded. Thanks Oil of Olay.

• chirpyswati By  chirpyswati
    05.06.15

i love Olay Body Wash Plus Creme Ribbons because it doesn't leaves skin itchy or dry hours after bathing, i love its fragrance and skin feels so soft and moisturized. i am a fan of olay's face creams too.

• TheyCallMeTruther By  TheyCallMeTruther
    04.22.15

I doooo love Olay body wash... and this particular one is no exceptions. They are sooo very reasonably priced, plus! Their scents are the ones that just stick to my mind... forever. For years! My favorite part about this product are the ribbons, the lather they produce with the cream is divine-- it leaves my skin feeling all soft and dewy.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

I love this soap but it leaves my shower and tub feeling oily and greasy and doesn't wash down drain as well. Still see a lot of pink debris after I use it on my tub. BUY, it leaves my skin silky smooth and soft and hydrated. The scent is so sweet and soothing and delicious. It is a little on the more spendy side but it works great.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

This body wash is great if you are looking for a subtle feminine scent without feeling obligated to wear perfume.

• Asmommy2boys By  Asmommy2boys
    01.02.15

This body wash made my skin feel so soft, and it smells great. I have eczema and it seemed to help keep my skin from drying out like most other body washes do.