Off Clip-on Mosquito Repellent Review | SheSpeaks

• Naydaiuto By  Naydaiuto
    06.23.14

It has been confirmed with SC Johnson that this product is intended for use when you are sitting still. I used it for a hike and did not catch much of a result, however if you plan on sitting still (around a campfire, on the deck, etc.) this product may be quite useful as a repellent.

• anit103094 By  anit103094
    12.14.10

during the long hours at marching band camp it can be tough to remember to apply and reapply sticky oily sprays. i wanted to try this but i was afraid that if i clipped it on to my shorts it might be too heavy and pull them down. are any joggers okay with using this? i wear jogging shorts to camp. :D

• aryial By  aryial
    12.03.10

does this really work like they say it does ,would like to try it for my self to see

• DeWeese By  DeWeese
    09.30.10

I, too, am a mosquito magnet. I hate having the stinky sprays that attract every speck of dust and debris. A product like this has to be worth at least trying.

• 3kidsand3dogs By  3kidsand3dogs
    08.28.10

I'm a mosquito magnet so are my girls. This did not work too well for us. It is better than nothing but we still were bit.

• Astonished By  Astonished
    07.22.10

This works so well! I can garden in the evening when it is a tiny bit cooler out without getting bit. The spray from the fan is so fine you aren't aware of it; it's not sticky, there is no odor. If I'm just sitting on the patio in the evening with my husband I just set it on the table between us and it keeps us both bite-free.

• teencee By  teencee
    05.25.10

I have 3 of these! i keep one clipped to my bike, 1 on stroller & one in the car. They work great!

• ScarlettNight By  ScarlettNight
    01.14.10

My husband and I love to take evening walks, and in humid Houston, TX the mosquitos can get really big and bad. Since I am more of a magnet than he is he bought me the Off! Clip-On and we are able to enjoy longer walks free from mosquitos.

• smiley7 By  smiley7
    09.16.09

I got a great deal on these at Wags with coupons and RR they came out free so decided to try. They work great! I am a mesquito magnet! And I just hate using sprays and lotions because then I feel the need to wash it off before I sit on the funiture or change clothes if I am going out somewhere. With the ClipOn I can clip it on my pocket or set it on the table next to me outside and it really does work! My mother-in-law is also a mesquito magnet and she loves it too! She is always wearing hers when she is gardening or just sitting outside. I worried about the noise but the fan is so quiet you do not even hear it but you can feel the 'breeze' so you know it is on.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    06.29.09

Thanks for the review. We've been looking for a solution to these mosquitos! This is really helpful. With all the rain and humidity it seems this summer is worse than usual with these pesky insects!

• didama By  didama
    06.29.09

Love these! We used them over the weekend!

• radar525 By  radar525
    06.29.09

I tried this and didn't get good results. The mosquitoes and no-see-ums are so BAD right now due to all the rain. Even the dogs can't stand going outside. I bought two to clip onto their collars - didn't seem to work. Mosquitoes are after carbon dioxide - may be the disk couldn't keep up with their panting??? As for the disk attached to me, I swatted at a few less, but not enough for me to purchase again. Plant marigolds and/or catnip - bugs hate the smell and won't come near.

• michelle479 By  michelle479
    06.28.09

Wonderful ! It keeps all kinds of bugs away from you. We could not enjoy our backyard. This we can with out have to have our skin oily and smelly.