Off Clip on Mosquito Repellent | SheSpeaks

• Naydaiuto By  Naydaiuto
    06.23.14

It has been confirmed with SC Johnson that this product is intended for use when you are sitting still. I used it for a hike and did not catch much of a result, however if you plan on sitting still (around a campfire, on the deck, etc.) this product may be quite useful as a repellent.

• anit103094 By  anit103094
    12.14.10

during the long hours at marching band camp it can be tough to remember to apply and reapply sticky oily sprays. i wanted to try this but i was afraid that if i clipped it on to my shorts it might be too heavy and pull them down. are any joggers okay with using this? i wear jogging shorts to camp. :D

• aryial By  aryial
    12.03.10

does this really work like they say it does ,would like to try it for my self to see

• DeWeese By  DeWeese
    09.30.10

I, too, am a mosquito magnet. I hate having the stinky sprays that attract every speck of dust and debris. A product like this has to be worth at least trying.

• 3kidsand3dogs By  3kidsand3dogs
    08.28.10

I'm a mosquito magnet so are my girls. This did not work too well for us. It is better than nothing but we still were bit.

• Astonished By  Astonished
    07.22.10

This works so well! I can garden in the evening when it is a tiny bit cooler out without getting bit. The spray from the fan is so fine you aren't aware of it; it's not sticky, there is no odor. If I'm just sitting on the patio in the evening with my husband I just set it on the table between us and it keeps us both bite-free.

• teencee By  teencee
    05.25.10

I have 3 of these! i keep one clipped to my bike, 1 on stroller & one in the car. They work great!

• ScarlettNight By  ScarlettNight
    01.14.10

My husband and I love to take evening walks, and in humid Houston, TX the mosquitos can get really big and bad. Since I am more of a magnet than he is he bought me the Off! Clip-On and we are able to enjoy longer walks free from mosquitos.

• smiley7 By  smiley7
    09.16.09

I got a great deal on these at Wags with coupons and RR they came out free so decided to try. They work great! I am a mesquito magnet! And I just hate using sprays and lotions because then I feel the need to wash it off before I sit on the funiture or change clothes if I am going out somewhere. With the ClipOn I can clip it on my pocket or set it on the table next to me outside and it really does work! My mother-in-law is also a mesquito magnet and she loves it too! She is always wearing hers when she is gardening or just sitting outside. I worried about the noise but the fan is so quiet you do not even hear it but you can feel the 'breeze' so you know it is on.

• jmeww008 By  jmeww008
    07.10.09

I have been wondering if this product works as well. Thanks for all of the feedback. I just might have to give it a try myself!