Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice | SheSpeaks

• kheymann By  kheymann
    08.01.13

I do not drink juice very often, but when I do this is my first choice. I not only drink it but also add it to sparkling water, make ice cubes to add to my 7-Up or make freezer pops out of it. Has to be the best of the flavors for my choice that Ocean Spray creates.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

Very tasty! I was nervous to try blueberry juice but I really enjoyed it!

• sourgrapes81 By  sourgrapes81
    07.16.10

I wanted to share my new favorite juice drink. The new Blueberry Juice from Ocean Spray is the best juice I have ever tasted. It is very refreshing, not too sweet like some juice can be, its perfect! Blueberries are full of antioxidants and should be eaten daily (well I think so). Juice is one of the quickest and easiest ways to consume it. Plus in the heat of California it makes the day seem a bit cooler after drinking it. We buy at least 3 bottles a week in our house, as you can see one didn't last long enough to even take a picture. Try it you will love it.