OXO Salad Spinner | SheSpeaks

• BoxerMommaz By  BoxerMommaz
    06.24.14

Absolutely love this! Removes all the water leaving nice crisp lettuce.

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups
    06.20.14

In my opinion a salad spinner is a must have, and the OXO brand is very sturdy. I use mine every day I like that it is made of thick plastic and has a grip ring on the bottom of the bowl so it does not move around a lot.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.09.14

We eat salads on daily basis. This products helped keep the lettuce dry and crunchy.

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.22.13

Great salad spinner, very reliable.

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    12.13.11

Great spinner!

• goofymom1 By  goofymom1
    09.30.11

I really like my salad spinner. I love how it washes the lettus real good. And it seems to be dryer than using a towl. I would recommend this to anyone who eat salads on a regular basis.

• Cody31Tyler29_mom By  Cody31Tyler29_mom
    09.27.11

Such a great product! My kids are the ones that usually spin the salad because this makes it fun. It's easy for them to push the spinner down and I love that I can stop it if they get a little over excited. It's easy to rinse out and then it's ready for next time. I also love to use the clear bowl at parties.

• eeheistand By  eeheistand
    09.19.11

I cannot live in the summer without this. We grow our own lettuce and a lot of our own veggies. It is so simple to go out to our garden with the mesh insert and rinse with the garden house. Come inside, cut up some of the veggies and retoss. Spin to get the water out and you have a salad!

• silvermetallic By  silvermetallic
    09.12.11

Wonderful for not only lettuce and spinach, but herbs and sliced or chopped veggies. The water is spun off so there is no puddle left behind. I also use it for tomatoes when I don't want them to be so sloppy. This spinner is the best design I have used!

• osuamanda By  osuamanda
    09.11.11

I have had this product for over 7 years and I love it. Spins the lettuce dry!