OXO Salad Spinner Review | SheSpeaks

• JayneH By  JayneH
    06.05.20

Cook's Friend!

OXO you have a winner with this Salad Spinner. I grew lots of fresh butter lettuce this spring and I have been picked it for so many days. It is so easy to get dirt off all the leaves with this salad spinner. I know that I am feeding excellent produce in my household with this product. A must for all cooks!

• cbear101 By  cbear101
    06.05.20

It's a pretty basic salad spinner. Works well but any other one would probably work just as well

• Senoraspeaks27 By  Senoraspeaks27
    06.07.19

Awesome!

Love love love my salad spinner. I grow my own lettuce, so I need to wash it really well before using. I love that I can spin off all the water before storing it in the fridge, which makes it keep up to two weeks. This is a must-have item in my kitchen.

• BoxerMommaz By  BoxerMommaz
    06.24.14

Absolutely love this! Removes all the water leaving nice crisp lettuce.

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups
    06.20.14

In my opinion a salad spinner is a must have, and the OXO brand is very sturdy. I use mine every day I like that it is made of thick plastic and has a grip ring on the bottom of the bowl so it does not move around a lot.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.09.14

We eat salads on daily basis. This products helped keep the lettuce dry and crunchy.

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.22.13

Great salad spinner, very reliable.

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    12.13.11

Great spinner!

• goofymom1 By  goofymom1
    09.30.11

I really like my salad spinner. I love how it washes the lettus real good. And it seems to be dryer than using a towl. I would recommend this to anyone who eat salads on a regular basis.

• Cody31Tyler29_mom By  Cody31Tyler29_mom
    09.27.11

Such a great product! My kids are the ones that usually spin the salad because this makes it fun. It's easy for them to push the spinner down and I love that I can stop it if they get a little over excited. It's easy to rinse out and then it's ready for next time. I also love to use the clear bowl at parties.

• eeheistand By  eeheistand
    09.19.11

I cannot live in the summer without this. We grow our own lettuce and a lot of our own veggies. It is so simple to go out to our garden with the mesh insert and rinse with the garden house. Come inside, cut up some of the veggies and retoss. Spin to get the water out and you have a salad!

• silvermetallic By  silvermetallic
    09.12.11

Wonderful for not only lettuce and spinach, but herbs and sliced or chopped veggies. The water is spun off so there is no puddle left behind. I also use it for tomatoes when I don't want them to be so sloppy. This spinner is the best design I have used!

• osuamanda By  osuamanda
    09.11.11

I have had this product for over 7 years and I love it. Spins the lettuce dry!

• danbybeth By  danbybeth
    09.11.11

There are few kitchen tools that I would say have revolutionized my cooking life, but this salad spinner is one of them. It's like the designers set out to correct every possible concern someone could have with a salad spinner and did so successfully. Rather than pull a cord or crank a handle, you just push down to spin -- gravity is working in your favor. Rather than have to use one arm to hold the spinner in place, grippy rubber on the bottom does it for you. Rather than have to wait while the spinner comes to a complete stop, you just press the brake. One of my favorite features is that the spinning bowl is attractive enough to use as the serving bowl. And if you have leftovers you can just pop on the top and put it in the fridge. I'm not one to advocate waste, but if you don't have one of these, it's worth getting rid of your old salad spinner and replacing it with this model. You will never regret it.

• adh123 By  adh123
    09.11.11

i got this on a whim and am so glad that i did - it really works. i tend to buy spinach or romaine lettuce and chop it up into 1" bite size pieces then wash it. this really does work when it comes to getting out the water. the first time i spin it i usually wind up with about 1" of water at the bottom, then i spin it once or twice more. it also helps the lettuce last longer by insulating it a little for the cold fridge and humidity. i recommend this product!