OXO Kitchen Scissors | SheSpeaks

• feliciacourtney3 By  feliciacourtney3
    07.18.14

love these they cut thru anything its great for ribs chicken any thing I have even used them to cut lettuce in the strips.

• dkrueger By  dkrueger
    09.14.11

The kitchen shears is the best tool in my drawer. If I want to clip ends off of greenbeans or cut up rhubarb or whatever -I can use the sheers instead of getting a cutting board out. The kids will take it out to the garden to go cut vegetables off the plant -instead of 'pulling' them off. The are easy to throw in the dishwasher and be ready for the next time I need my handy tool.

• garrison5 By  garrison5
    09.14.11

My kitchen scissors changed my life. They make everything so much easier - from cutting chicken to opening packaging or trimming bouquets. I'm so glad that I have them.

• griggar By  griggar
    09.12.11

I use the scissors for everything! Cutting herbs, flowers, and even chicken. I don't know why for 20 years I always used a knife! These scissors are easy to clean and make my kitchen complete!

• elimili By  elimili
    09.11.11

It was good, but not ok. It worked great at the begining, but then for some reason it wouldnt' cut that well anymore. I thought I had the best cissors, not not now anymore :( Maybe I got a bad set, but so far don't like it too much

• JLTOOT By  JLTOOT
    09.11.11

We use these scissors for everything. One of the most used kitchen tools that we own .PIzza, rolls, fruit, plastic packaging, you name it and it does a great job. Cleanup is great too! Wouldn't be without them! I used to use a knife and this works better and is safer!!

• jkuck99 By  jkuck99
    09.10.11

These kitchen scissors are my go-to item. They have a nice edge and cut beautifully. Clean up is a snap and they don't rust or jam like other scissors.

• carolena By  carolena
    09.09.11

i could never be without my oxo scissors! i have a space for them in my knife rack and i reach for them time after time all day long.....i have other scissors but these are the only ones that get the job done......i cut dough into sections with them....cut pizza into slices......so many uses i cant list them all .....love these scissors!

• TBNEUMANN By  TBNEUMANN
    09.09.11

This is the best invention EVER I use these ALL the time for cutting meats and vegetables and everything in between. I tend to hide them because everyone in my family likes to use them for other reason then in my kitchen. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS can't live without!!

• dianesweetwood By  dianesweetwood
    09.09.11

I use these shears for everything, from cutting pizza cutting open food packages. I recently discovered that they work much better than the traditional "cracker" tools used to cut open crab legs. Shears are much better and easier to use! I love them!