OXO Good Grips Serrated Peeler | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This is the best peeler I've owned so far. I love that the grip makes it easy to hold, and I don't have to use any force to get it to really dig into the peel. It works just as well on hard foods as it does on softer foods (like peaches), and it works great to make little carrot or cabbage shreds for a salad. I use mine all the time.

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    08.25.18

Easy On My Hands

I absolutely love my OXO peeler. In fact, anything OXO is good, in my opinion. This is a quality hand peeler and it works well. The handle is much easier on my hands which is great because I have psoriatic arthritis. I would rather not have to peel anything but since that is not an option, I'm glad I have my OXO peeler.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.19.16

OXO good grips peeler

This is my favorite peeler of all time....and I have tried many!!! I use this peeler on everything from white potatoes, cucumber even butternut squash and it glides right through. Always OXO!

• christyhartley3 By  christyhartley3
    04.05.14

Great product. Really like the grip. No problem peeling anything, even when the arthritis is making my hands hurt.

• JenB_0211 By  JenB_0211
    10.11.13

This is a great tool, a must-have for anyone in the kitchen!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• erie3746 By  erie3746
    03.27.13

Great grip and really cuts all the way down cucumbers and zucchini which other models don't. Love the way it tilts slightly to flow with the veggie.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.09.12

Ive been using the same peeler for years now and it works as good now as when new.

• AnneEMart By  AnneEMart
    09.16.12

This peeler has a great gripper handle for ease in use. It is so much better than the peeler my mother used when I was growing up!

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    05.22.12

This is a very handy kitchen tool to have. It is easy to use and makes food prep quick and easy. It makes a great gift too.

• marciep By  marciep
    05.21.12

Easy to use and accurate