OXO Good Grips Pastry Scraper | SheSpeaks

• MamaB09 By  MamaB09
    10.17.12

This is an awesome scraper! I mostly use it when I'm making homemade tortillas, but I also use it while prepping meals to move ingredients to the pan. It's really a great tool and I've been surprised at how many times I've reached for it! I had a no-brand scraper before and it wasn't comfortable to use and I ended up tossing it when I got this one. The OXO fits comfortably in my hand and is well-constructed!

• paradise By  paradise
    09.11.11

This is one product I will never be without. I gift it to everyone I know because it's indespensible in the kitchen. This bench scaper/chopper is made of sturdy steel with a firm handle. Do you hate the goopy mess left behind on your counter after kneading bread or rolling out pie dough? Use the OXO scraper to remove all the dried up flour from the counter then just wipe for a fast and easy clean up! You can use this scraper to cut dough, brownies or squares or to move chopped herbs to the pot. It has marked increments up to 4 inches for cutting precise sized pieces of dough. Truly one of the most used gadgets I have....and I have them all!