OXO Good Grips Melon Baller | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This works great. It does exactly what it is supposed to and even has two sizes you can make. My one and only problem with it? I bought it thinking that I would be throwing constantly classy parties at my house (complete with those chic-looking fruit baskets you see in the magazines), but somehow I have only managed to use it once. It's only a waste of money if you don't use it though, so if you think you're going to get some use out of it, go for it!

• superstar17at By  superstar17at
    08.13.14

Loved this little tool, I used it to hollow out strawberry's so I could make strawberry jello shots for a party it worked so good made it so easy.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• TLDobbs77 By  TLDobbs77
    12.04.12

Another thing I love, it makes balling melon quick easy and painless.

• Cookinggirl By  Cookinggirl
    09.09.11

My favorite tool in the kitchen is a Melon Baller. MY children love to make melon balls out of Watermelon and Canteloupe and they have so much fun! They end up eating a lot of fruit, which is great! Plus, the clean up is minium!