OXO Good Grips Cookie Scoop Review | SheSpeaks

• Moonbeam87 By  Moonbeam87
    09.10.11

I can't imagine why people would bake cookies without using this scoop! It makes the process of scooping cookie dough very easy and you get uniform size cookies (i.e. no fighting among the kids for the biggest cookie!). The other enjoyable feature, is how easy it is to clean the scoop when you are done. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.10.11

I love using this scooper with cookies and cupcake batters because it makes perfect size portions and is very easy to use. It has an easy to hold grip, and you just scoop and drop the batter into your muffin tins or on your baking sheet. I love because you get cookies that are all the same size so they bake up evenly.

• ADU2E2 By  ADU2E2
    09.09.11

I absolutely LOVE the cookie scoop from Pampered Chef. I usually do alot of cookies during the holidays and have even gotten my daughter and her friend involved. It makes it easier to get the perfect size cookies and cuts down on time scooping as well. I have both the medium and small scoops and would definately recommend the cookie bakers out there to get one, you will be soo glad you did!

• jkcmccandless By  jkcmccandless
    09.09.11

I love my cookie scoop...I use if for so much more than cookies!! My meatballs are all uniform, my muffin batter for my mini-muffin cups come out perfect. Maybe its the perfectionist side in me, but when everything is the same size it makes me happy (it cooks uniformly as well!!)