OXO Good Grips Angled Measuring Cup | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

I adore this measuring cup. I put this on a gift registry for myself as a house-warming request a long time ago and it has been one of the best things I've ever received! I love that I can pour liquids in without bending over repeatedly to make sure that I measured correctly. I tend to work fast in the kitchen, and I know that this saves me time. I haven't bought another measuring cup since I got this one, it does it all.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Love these. I got a 3 pack of these for my wedding almost 3 years ago. They work awesome and are so easy to read. They are durable and well made. I'm never going back to the original measuring cups again

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• erie3746 By  erie3746
    03.27.13

I wish every cup was like this one. I can't stand pouring into a cup and then holding it up to see what level it's at, but this one I can see from the top! With roommates coming in and out these disappear mysteriously. I think they like them too!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    05.28.12

Great measuring cup! Love how you can see exact measure. I don't use any other measuring cup.

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.27.12

Me too! I have the one and two cup varieties. They are awesome! No leaning, no worrying if you are at eye level!!

• imarose By  imarose
    09.09.11

I've loved this measuring cup since I got it. The angled measure inside allows you to stand upright while you pour - no more awkward leaning and pouring to ensure proper amounts. It's come particularly in handy since I had a baby - I generally only have one hand to do most things, including cooking and baking. This makes it that much easier - I can pour and measure with one hand and standing upright!