OXO Cherry Pitter | SheSpeaks

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

My cherry pitter is very helpful when I have a lot of fruit to pit. It makes quick work of it.

• Viidea By  Viidea
    05.11.12

genius

• cgonzales By  cgonzales
    09.15.11

this will be my next purchase i love cherrys but hate to have to take the pits out for my kids. great product.

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    09.14.11

Love, love, love the cherry pitter! It sounds like a useless thing but is a must-have. It's so simple to use and makes pitting cherries so easy and fast. I do wear gloves when using it because I still make a mess and it's hard to get cherry juice off your skin.

• Glamamama1 By  Glamamama1
    09.11.11

Great product! Makes it super easy to pit cherries or olives. My 7 year old LOVES it. Cherries taste better whole too!

• momsdefault By  momsdefault
    09.11.11

This tool is awesome! It is a fast, easy way to get the pits out of the cherries for my kids! It even is great to de-pit the cherries for company as no one ever wants to be seen at a party spitting the pits out! It is easy to clean and I love that it has a splash guard. One of my favorite kitchen tools!

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    09.10.11

Cherries and olives are no match for me!!! I love how quickly you can pit them!! IN LOVE with this!!

• ppj927 By  ppj927
    09.10.11

Easy to use and clean. Now the little kids enjoy cherries too.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.10.11

I love this gadget because it is the perfect way to prep cherries, olives and grapes for eating and I now use more of these food in recipes because I have an easy way to get out the pits. The tool is easy to use and takes out pits easily for safe snacking for everyone.

• abusymomoftwo By  abusymomoftwo
    09.09.11

We love our cherry pitter. I even recently shared a review on my blog (http://www.abusymomoftwo.com/2011/08/pits.html). It is a convenient, must have tool during cherry season. The kids can now easily eat cherries. My son will sit down with a bowl of cherries and pit and eat them. So much easier than a knife or relying on them to spit out the pits. I love the way that it has a splash guard to minimize the cherry juice spatter. Storage is simplified with the way the guard can be stored inside the pitter and the pitter locked shut.