OPI Shatter Nail Lacquer Review | SheSpeaks

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Great for nail art

Really cool looking nail art. But when it gets old it doesn't crackle as much

• curiosew By  curiosew
    08.11.15

while this is not my everyday look, it's fun for when i'm feeling funky or for a costume event. pair it with any color you want and create your own look! i even did a french manicure with it, which i admit was hard to do one handed! opi lasts long and this doesn't disappoint!

• beautiejunkie1991 By  beautiejunkie1991
    06.07.14

Interesting concept but they look tacky and never really last.

• Jeannen_Santos By  Jeannen_Santos
    06.05.14

I love to do my own nail art. The shatter effect never gets old. this brand is very trust worthy at delivering what it promises. OPI all the way. the shatter effect comes out very nice

• AngelWigginton By  AngelWigginton
    06.05.14

I love it. Made my nails look so awesome and it's so easy to use

• agirlyouonceknew By  agirlyouonceknew
    06.04.14

I love OPI Shatters, they are a cool and easy way to make nails more edgy and they look different all the time. It goes on easy and smooth and it really lasts a long time. I like the variety or colors they offer the shatters in as well!

• jassyrenea By  jassyrenea
    06.06.13

I bought some of this nail polish from amazon and I was not disappointed. It is a great shatter nail polish, one of the best I have bought and I will definatly be buying some more.

• sbentley By  sbentley
    01.15.13

Best for your money shatter!!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    11.03.11

I love the crackle look and opi does it well, however i have got some that were so chunky that i couldn't even use! It might just have been a bad batch! Next time ill just have my nail tech do it and get it right!

• hottma1970 By  hottma1970
    10.27.11

My daughter has really jumped on the shatter nail look...I bought another brand that was cheaper---what a waste- ITS worth the few extra $$$ to get the best look.

• lass66 By  lass66
    10.27.11

I love these products, they give a whole new dimension to nail polish. The polish lasts for a long time. It is a little difficult to remove but not impossible

• Allie76 By  Allie76
    10.26.11

I am a huge fan of the OPI Shatter polishes. I do my own acrylics, and view my nails as an accessory so finding interesting polishes is a must for me. I had used a different brands shatter polish and found it to be gloopy. Not the case with OPI (probably because they were the ones who pioneered the concept of a shatter polish!). OPI shatter goes on smooth, dries quickly and is available in some amazing colors