OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

unlimited color choices and great quality!

I've been using OPI polish for years! I've always been so happy with the quality. The bottles last a long time and the polish goes on smooth. The color choices are beautiful and don't chip!

• Aaliyahlove By  Aaliyahlove
    11.02.16

OPI Lover

I love every color that OPI comes out with. I love the fun names that they give the colors. I just bought five new colors just this past weekend. I love that you don't have to use a million coats to get the right color. They have every color that you can think of.

• tnguyen3060 By  tnguyen3060
    10.19.16

best product for nail salon

smoothly application feeling, i mean, it's just so amazing for me. my family run a nail salon and this brand is the most nail polishes on the shelve. i love the application, the color omg definetly have a bunch of options and nice colors. Go for it girl !!!! it's worth your money im serious

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Affordable

So many great shades and are affordable. They work really well and apply super easy

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

Love the variety of colors! its the only polish my nail salon carries. My pedicure lasts for weeks with this polish!:)

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. WHEN I GET MANI PEDI I ALWAYS USE OPI

• LaurenBears By  LaurenBears
    01.20.16

LOVE OPI! They have the best color selection of any of the other nail polishes, in my opinion, and they last for such a long time. Every nail salon I've ever used uses OPI pretty much exclusively and that speaks a lot to the quality of the product. My daughter uses and loves them too!

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

Excellent, long lasting polish with even better names! I use this and Essie since they are both last the longest.

• sunshineaj_22 By  sunshineaj_22
    01.06.16

Opi is seriously one of my top 3 polishes ever!!!! It stays on twice as long as other polishes I have tried. Pretty chip resistant and the colors are very rich and really only 1 coat is needed

• nmcreel By  nmcreel