OPI Nail Lacquer Review | SheSpeaks

• amsweeney By  amsweeney
    07.27.19

I use this brand every time I go to the nail salon. This lasts on my toes for up to two weeks and only chips a little if it's more than 2 weeks. Always a wide range of colors. I love this brand.

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

unlimited color choices and great quality!

I've been using OPI polish for years! I've always been so happy with the quality. The bottles last a long time and the polish goes on smooth. The color choices are beautiful and don't chip!

• Aaliyahlove By  Aaliyahlove
    11.02.16

OPI Lover

I love every color that OPI comes out with. I love the fun names that they give the colors. I just bought five new colors just this past weekend. I love that you don't have to use a million coats to get the right color. They have every color that you can think of.

• tnguyen3060 By  tnguyen3060
    10.19.16

best product for nail salon

smoothly application feeling, i mean, it's just so amazing for me. my family run a nail salon and this brand is the most nail polishes on the shelve. i love the application, the color omg definetly have a bunch of options and nice colors. Go for it girl !!!! it's worth your money im serious

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Affordable

So many great shades and are affordable. They work really well and apply super easy

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

Love the variety of colors! its the only polish my nail salon carries. My pedicure lasts for weeks with this polish!:)

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. WHEN I GET MANI PEDI I ALWAYS USE OPI

• LaurenBears By  LaurenBears
    01.20.16

LOVE OPI! They have the best color selection of any of the other nail polishes, in my opinion, and they last for such a long time. Every nail salon I've ever used uses OPI pretty much exclusively and that speaks a lot to the quality of the product. My daughter uses and loves them too!

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

Excellent, long lasting polish with even better names! I use this and Essie since they are both last the longest.

• sunshineaj_22 By  sunshineaj_22
    01.06.16

Opi is seriously one of my top 3 polishes ever!!!! It stays on twice as long as other polishes I have tried. Pretty chip resistant and the colors are very rich and really only 1 coat is needed

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• JackiiG By  JackiiG
    11.21.15

I've always purchased these nail polishes. I would recommend this to anyone especially those who paint their nails almost everyday. It's easy to remove with most nail polish removers which I love very much. And it last for a decent amount of time without chipping off

• Samrina By  Samrina
    11.19.15

I happen to be very picky about nail colors and I don't like enamel that's too loud. OPI has the sided range of colours for people like me. I love their shade NLR58(Not tonight honey). It's mellow and perfect for weatish complexion. Perfect of everyday office wear or for a dinner. Best of all it doesn't chip.

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

The longest lasting polish Iv ever had is O.P.I. I love the colors it comes in and it's worth the price because it doesn't chip off like most polishes! The Fall colors they have are my favorite!

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.08.15

like this polish, but prefer Essie. I often have problems with OPI bubbling up, applying to thickly, and not drying evenly. Just feel as though Essie is better quality. A good second choice option