OFF! Mosquito Coil Review | SheSpeaks

• CartoonSneezer By  CartoonSneezer
    04.22.21

Doesn't work to keep the mosquitoes away.

I haven't purchased these mosquito coils in awhile, because when I have bought them, they never work to keep the mosquitoes away from me. I welt up really bad after getting bitten & honestly nothing I have tried so far has worked, to keep them away from either me or our deck. The smoke circles around for a bit, usually just making me cough, but these pests still get through & bite away.

• sthurberyoung By  sthurberyoung
    07.01.20

My safety valve

Love this stuff...it keeps me safe and well wespeicallyw hen I am out int he yard and on my property...it rocks the protection I need and want,.

• Dbeck17 By  Dbeck17
    04.13.20

It does work

Tried this item out of curiosity and it did work. I put 2 could on my back porch and it seemed to keep away mosquitos. My porch isn't to big and it's screened in however for a porch or some place not screened in may take a few extra coils.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.22.17

Keeps Mosquitos at Bay

I think these work great. I didnt like having to worry about kids running around with this lit as they could gave knocked over. But it really does keep the mosquitos at bay.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

These really work I used one n it kept the bugs away

• Judygail By  Judygail
    07.11.16

No more mosquitoes

I used these last night on my balcony. I was sceptical, but greatly surprised how well they worked. They covered a large area and lasted for hours. Not one bite on any of us Will be buying these from now on.

• kimberly65 By  kimberly65
    06.29.16

OFF Mosquito Spray

Didn't do any good at all. Do not buy as you will be wasting your money

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Works good considering you can't leave are house without eating or inhaling mosquitoes

• forthall By  forthall
    07.12.15

I use it when camping it works. I love to use when out side on deck it works i have never been bite sense i used this product.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

These unfortunately do not work worth a darn!

• GothicGirl By  GothicGirl
    10.22.13

These do not work at all. Horrible product!

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

I have tried this product and it did not work at all. We still got bit and we were sitting right next to it. Had it lit on the table between 2 chairs. Would not use again.

• kimtako By  kimtako
    05.15.13

I thought this would be my answer, but it did nothing to repel anything but my husband.

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.23.13

I wanted to like this, I hoped it would work but it didn't ,not well anyway.It only kept the bugs away if you were sitting right next to it and it didn't keep all of the bugs away even then,it just wasn't worth the money.

• HeatherSeasr83 By  HeatherSeasr83
    01.09.13

Doesn't do the trick for me...smells up the area you're in . but doesn't repell mosquitos very well..and pretty much ruined if it gets a little damp or wet