OB Tampons OB Tampons | SheSpeaks

• Signaureauddie Signaureauddie
    01.08.15

I tested the o.b. Tampons. I have to say that they are not my cup of tea. They are not as absorbent as my regular brand of tampons. I love to try new thinsg and I gave these a try. I really prefer a tampon with an applicator. o.b. Just doesn't seem to stay in place at all. Maybe I'm too much of an active person, but I never felt secure with them. One advantage of these tampons is that they are very discreet and fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. I don't think I will purchase o.b. Tampons in the future.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.28.18

Premium Protection

It's true when they say that the best gifts come in small packages! Discrete and convenient I like o.b. tampons because they work! I love that there is no applicator! And the compact cases to store them in make them easy to share with friends, store in your gym bag, at the office, and on the go! I feel confident knowing I won't have any leakage problems when I use o.b. tampons! It's a brand I know and trust!

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.31.17

Less Earth-killing waste

Plastic applicators just end up in the landfill, never to break down. Thankfully, these don't have those. OB tampons are much easier to stick in my pocket or bra when I'm on the go and, unlike other reviewers, I've never had problems with absorbency. This is maybe because I've don't often wear these tampons on my heaviest days, or else I tend to insert them higher up than others. If anyone is squeamish about inserting tampons with no applicator, well... I'll just say that women need to be more comfortable with their own bodies or else just wear a pad.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Discreet & Handy, but not for everyone.

First off, this is a tampon ONLY. No applicator at all, you literally use your finger. If this grosses you out, or you are going to be somewhere that you cant wash your hands - don't use these! For me, these are handy to keep in my purse or pocket ...or in my bra! You can hide these and use them without anyone noticing! There is no trash to get rid of, either.

• KellyAnneReviews By  KellyAnneReviews
    05.03.17

Discreet and work well

They are discreet and compact, easy to hide. I found them to be comfortable and provide great coverage. I rarely felt them and never had to worry about leaks. The insertion process wasn't all that different then I was use to, though they can be a bit more messier than tampons with an applicator. But extra wiping and/or carrying hand wipes will help with that. All in all I liked them. I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.

• eknee819 By  eknee819
    11.21.16

Very difficult to insert. Sort of scratchy/uncomfortable. Probably designed for your lighter days towards the end of the cycle, but even then I find them sort of useless...

• ktwebb2416 By  ktwebb2416
    07.20.16

Small, Waste Free Tampon

I have really grown to enjoy o.b. tampons because they are so small and easy to carry around in your pocket, purse, or car. They also generate very little waste compared to other tampons because of the thin wrapper and no applicator. It does take time to learn how to quickly and comfortably insert the tampons and they also seem to be slightly less absorbent because of their small size. All in all though, I like o.b.s more and more the longer I use them because of their size, ease of use, and environmental friendliness.

• Sharon56 By  Sharon56

Terrible

I received these tampons as a free sample. I am not a fan of these tampons.. They are very uncomfortable , and they don't absorb anything ! I do like they they are very small and discreet so you can put them in your pockets, but to me they are not worth purchasing.

• kirchshannon By  kirchshannon

Just what you need

I like these - I just take my finger and slide it into place - I can't stand cardboard applicators that cut up my insides while inserting and the junky plastic ones. Perfect

• claudinis89 By  claudinis89

None

I don't like these they don't absorb and HAS NO APPLICATOR!

• asaywhat By  asaywhat

No applicator

These tampons have no applicator and I was confused when I first used them. I'm pretty sure I put it in wrong because of the lack of applicator and felt uncomfortable to the point where I had to take it out and try again. I'll be sticking to another brand of tampons