Nyx Cosmetics Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• Edelweiss227 Edelweiss227
    10.23.13

I received this in my September ipsy bag and I love it! I used this for my engagement pictures and it worked perfectly! It stayed on for hours and blended perfectly with my white eyeliner. I wear contacts and often have issues with eyeshadow bc it falls into my eye - no such issue with this! Ipsy ($10/month sample bag) - http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hixbbpx1zeo913vh

• cupcakegirl850 By  cupcakegirl850
    06.20.15

super vibrant awsome color selection stays on all day love this

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

stays on all day with vibrant color

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

Great eyeshadows! I wish there were more colors. They are pretty pigmented & last a long time without creasing! Intense color even without primer.

• jikka2012 By  jikka2012
    11.18.14

Nyx eye shadows are highly pigmented. You can do so many looks with them. They're very blend able.

• Dieana007 By  Dieana007
    09.22.14

These are very pigmented shadows.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

I love the different colors.The pigmentation is great, but you do need an eye primer for this stuff.

• jme719 By  jme719
    03.23.14

great colors that when applied wet give me the same look as my MAC eyeshadows; the color lasts all day

• TamiKakes By  TamiKakes
    11.27.13

I also received this in my Ipsy monthly subscription bag. I'm not one for bright colored eye shadows (pinks, blues, greens, purple ect) but I tried it out anyway. The color i received (purple) looks bright in the case, but on, its nice and subtle and blends very well. Definitely recommend.

• zombiieeninjja By  zombiieeninjja
    11.01.13

Great shadows and at only 4 dollars a piece you cant go wrong. they are blendable come in matte shimmery creamy ect great brand.

• adithibajaj By  adithibajaj
    10.31.13

I picked up couple of these at Nordstrom rack on sale. I love them. They are as good as the expensive NARS but fairly cheaper. Colors are pigmented and stay longer if you just mix it with couple drops of water.