Nylabone Puppy starter kit Review | SheSpeaks

• FurBabies By  FurBabies
    10.26.17

A bust

My Pomeranian has no interest in these. I had a Corgi a few years ago that wouldn't either. I wanted something that would keep my Pom occupied but, unfortunately, this wasn't the answer. They're not very digestible anyway so it's just as well.

• ginaraeb By  ginaraeb
    08.14.17

Not the pups fav...

My puppy wasn't too impressed. These kept him occupied for less than 5 minutes before he switched to a ball to play/chew on.

• Egritter By  Egritter
    05.14.17

Our dog loves the nylabone but didn't think much of the plastic ones.

• Sousafam12 By  Sousafam12
    02.21.17

These bones are super hard my puppy acted like she wanted to like them but would pick up and drop it back down. She loves chewing on things and has several bones. But these are not even close.

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Got this for when my dogs were puppies. They quickly ate the edible one, wouldn't touch the white one, and barely touch the other one. Probably for the best since these are not digestible.

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.31.16

my maltese puppy loves her nylabon ! She loves the size,which is great for smaller dogs and that they have a great flavors

• lovethegame By  lovethegame
    08.22.14

My puppy seem to like all of the bones but the white one. I feel it could just be over it being rubber she did not like it . I feel they might not have flavor to them so she dose not like them. we have had labs in the past that did not care for them. we foster puppys also and none of the puppys like the one. I would buy again for the other two in the package.

• Sunnysnowflake By  Sunnysnowflake
    10.05.13

Highly recommend these! Our Bichon puppy loved these Nylabones. It kept him interested and occupied for a while when he was younger. Not much kept his attention so these were prefect.

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.06.13

These are awesome! I keep my dog occupied with these all the time. He likes to chew on things because he is teething and these really do the job.

• 726aed By  726aed
    10.12.11

Great chew toy for a teething pup 4 mos +!

• shesgotthelook By  shesgotthelook
    10.09.11

I have 2 dogs, a pug (5yrs) and a rottie mix (4yrs) . Both of them love these bones and they don't leave a mess and are easy to clean!

• jade28 By  jade28
    09.10.11

Love these bones from your puppy starter kit. My German Shepherd puppy Gunnar chews on them all day! Great for teething puppies!