Nutella Go | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    06.08.15

My daughter loves to take these in her lunch instead of a sandwich! Easy and convenient!

• arodriguez98 By  arodriguez98
    02.01.18

These are great to-go snacks. I definitely enjoy taking these in my bag for my baby boy or for myself.

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Who doesn't love nutella

Who doesn't love nutella? It goes great by itself, in smoothies, on sandwiches, for snacks, breakfast. The list goes on and on. I can't say more about this yummy, chocolatey goodness. These snack packs make it even easier and better to enjoy this chocolatey goodness on the road.

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Who doesn't love nutella

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I love Nutella, I pick these up every time I go through the Walmart checkout

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

My kids love these and I pack them in my hubby's lunch. He has a sweet tooth and I would rather him have this than a lot of other choices that he would make. Having this in his lunch stops him from buying the OTHER stuff. I love how convenient the packaging is also.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.20.15

I love the taste and the connivence of Nutella Go. I can't help but buy some every time I seen it in the store line.

• katfos By  katfos
    06.08.15

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

I love these every time I'm in the store I buy one for myself. They taste amazing.

• LyonsLady By  LyonsLady
    06.04.15

this is an awesome snack.....i know chocolate is considered not a healthy snack but it is a small amount and can be eaten in 2 separate times!!! love thi8s snack

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

Nutella is realyy good so I like this packed snack!! Even if the calories are on the high side this is really good! I've tried this once and it always temps me at the check out counter.