Nutella & Go! Review | SheSpeaks

• Zoiebabee By  Zoiebabee

Nutella for the win

I have never met anyone who doesn't like Nutella, yummmm. My kids and grandkids love it when they see these at my house. My husband and I love it when we see them here too!

• Ronibing By  Ronibing

Yumm yumm

Delicious Nutella that you can take on the go. It?s yummy and sticks compliment the dip. I wish the sticks were something else but I don?t know what.

• aspyps By  aspyps
    04.01.20

Perfect amount of Nutella and bread stick

Nutella on the go is the best idea that Nutella has come up with. It has the perfect amount of bread sticks (or pretzels) and hazelnut spread for a snack and one doesn't need to lug around a jar of spread to enjoy it for lunch at work or school.

• Annienicole7 By  Annienicole7

Great snack for kids

We love Nutella sticks. This is such a great treaty and healthy for the kids it?s easy to open and kid friendly without the mess.

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Nutella for the win

yes yes and yes. I love anything Nutella! The size of this one is great for my purse and my cup holder in the car! Great product all around!

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Best Snack for the kids

Nutella & Go made it easier to chose a healthy and yummy snack for my little ones. It keeps them busy and they enjoy it as chocolate is their favorite.

• arodriguez98 By  arodriguez98
    02.01.18

These are great to-go snacks. I definitely enjoy taking these in my bag for my baby boy or for myself.

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Who doesn't love nutella

Who doesn't love nutella? It goes great by itself, in smoothies, on sandwiches, for snacks, breakfast. The list goes on and on. I can't say more about this yummy, chocolatey goodness. These snack packs make it even easier and better to enjoy this chocolatey goodness on the road.

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Who doesn't love nutella

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I love Nutella, I pick these up every time I go through the Walmart checkout

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

My kids love these and I pack them in my hubby's lunch. He has a sweet tooth and I would rather him have this than a lot of other choices that he would make. Having this in his lunch stops him from buying the OTHER stuff. I love how convenient the packaging is also.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.20.15

I love the taste and the connivence of Nutella Go. I can't help but buy some every time I seen it in the store line.

• katfos By  katfos
    06.08.15

My daughter loves to take these in her lunch instead of a sandwich! Easy and convenient!

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

I love these every time I'm in the store I buy one for myself. They taste amazing.

• LyonsLady By  LyonsLady
    06.04.15

this is an awesome snack.....i know chocolate is considered not a healthy snack but it is a small amount and can be eaten in 2 separate times!!! love thi8s snack