Nutella Go | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.08.15

My daughter loves to take these in her lunch instead of a sandwich! Easy and convenient!

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Nutella for the win

yes yes and yes. I love anything Nutella! The size of this one is great for my purse and my cup holder in the car! Great product all around!

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Best Snack for the kids

Nutella & Go made it easier to chose a healthy and yummy snack for my little ones. It keeps them busy and they enjoy it as chocolate is their favorite.

• arodriguez98 By  arodriguez98
    02.01.18

These are great to-go snacks. I definitely enjoy taking these in my bag for my baby boy or for myself.

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Who doesn't love nutella

Who doesn't love nutella? It goes great by itself, in smoothies, on sandwiches, for snacks, breakfast. The list goes on and on. I can't say more about this yummy, chocolatey goodness. These snack packs make it even easier and better to enjoy this chocolatey goodness on the road.

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Who doesn't love nutella

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I love Nutella, I pick these up every time I go through the Walmart checkout

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

My kids love these and I pack them in my hubby's lunch. He has a sweet tooth and I would rather him have this than a lot of other choices that he would make. Having this in his lunch stops him from buying the OTHER stuff. I love how convenient the packaging is also.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.20.15

I love the taste and the connivence of Nutella Go. I can't help but buy some every time I seen it in the store line.

• katfos By  katfos
    06.08.15

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

I love these every time I'm in the store I buy one for myself. They taste amazing.