Number 4 Fluoro5 Elixer Restore Repair Oil | SheSpeaks

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Expensive but Heavenly

This stuff is SO expensive - but the fragrance is absolutely divine. When I owned this (haven't repurchased), I'd use it to protect my ends before blowdrying or heat styling. It smooths the cuticles, protects the hair, and leaves hair so unbelievably shiny.

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

I received a sample of this. It is a so so product. In other words, for use when you are out of everything else.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    01.03.16

This oil is amazing. Really didn't believe that I would care for it (got as a sample in Birchbox, 15ml). Very little goes a long way, I have very long hair, even when it is fine, I have a lot and I only use 1-2 drops concentrating on the ends (due to the length my end dry & split very easily). I use 2 drop when I wash my hair and the rest of the days just 1 in the ends and it has made a big difference in my hair, my ends look healthy again. Now I understand why there is a waitlist in Birchbox.