Nuetrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer | SheSpeaks

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.18.17

i wasn't a fan of this at all personally. It made my skin really irritated and made me break out very bad for about two weeks.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Lightweight for Everyday

This a wonderful for what it does. It sinks into the skin while still giving a nice healthy glow and light to light medium coverage. It is for Better skin days ( or worst when you need something to cover redness ) or during summer beach days. It is not a "makeup" look . But it is a nice neutral that gives you a little something when you need it and feels healthy and not TOO heavy.

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

not really worth it.

The coverage I got from this foundation was great (after you work it in good and evenly,) but I did not notice any increase in he quality of my skin. There are better products out there.

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.24.16

Love this product ! Great results and stays on your face as long as needed!

• Gina679 By  Gina679
    08.11.15

This product is lightweight and evens out my skin tone. I tend to have a fair amount of redness to my skin. It gives great coverage and has SPF 20 broad spectrum sunscreen. I put it on my skin right after washing & it looks great and makes my skin feel great without using a moisturizer underneath it.