Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo

3.3
              Rated #347 in Hair Care
22 Reviews 3.3/5 stars

Horrible Im not a fan of this product at all and do not recommend it.

I feel as it does not give off a pleasant scent and leaves my hair feeling and looking damaged.

Not bad for an inexpensive dry shampoo. Does make your hair feel a little funky.

I was expecting to like this dry shampoo. My hair after not washing it a day, gets super oily. Unfortunately for me, using this in my hair did not help, in fact it made it look dirtier.

I have curly hair and unfortunately the shampoo could not adjust with the texture of my hair. had high hopes though

Dry shampoo review This is an amazing dry shampoo I will definitely continue to purchase. I would 10 out of 10 recommend For you to get.

It was okay, kind of did the job, left white powdery stuff in my hair though that I didn't like, reminded me of just using baby powder.

Not my favorite This does the job, but it's not worth the smell. I have found much more appealing smelling dry shampoos that do equivalent or better at removing the grease from my part and giving me more volume.

Buys you some time before washing I have normal, wavy, med-long brown hair and do not wash my hair regularly due to it drying my hair out too much. When I straighten my hair, I will use this product on day 2. This dry shampoo will buy you about a half day before needing to at least co-washing your hair with conditioner. It does help with absorbing some oil and giving you back some volume. I will use with a focus on my roots and make sure to thoroughly brush my hair out after letting it sit for a few minutes.

Worst dry shampoo ever Absolutely hated it. It made my hair look dingy and gross. It left tons of white powder in my hair and my heart was still greasy.

Pretty good overall I like this produce. Ive been using it for a while. The can lasts forever. You have to be careful to not use too much or it can leave your hair with a weird texture. Does leave your hair looking very clean after sitting for a few minutes and brushing it through. I have dark hair and I have to rub it in sometimes so you don't see white roots.

Just okay Not my favorite of their products. It works okay but I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get the results I want. I do like that it's non scented. Also had no trouble working it into my super dark hair.

This is the first and only dry shampoo i like using! It leaves your hair feeling fresh and soft and the scent is fantastic and lasts all day. i would recommend this to any with finer hair

I'm confused by the positive reviews. Not my favorite. Made my hair feel heavy and like straw , very funky texture. Plus, I have sensitive skin and this product makes my head itch.

Leaves my hair looking and feeling fresh & clean! I've been using this dry shampoo for 2 years, it always leaves my super oily hair looking and feeling fresh & clean.