Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• RIDHIMA By  RIDHIMA
    11.02.19

I have curly hair and unfortunately the shampoo could not adjust with the texture of my hair. had high hopes though

• Kiki040899 By  Kiki040899
    10.26.19

Dry shampoo review

This is an amazing dry shampoo I will definitely continue to purchase. I would 10 out of 10 recommend For you to get.

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.18.19

It was okay, kind of did the job, left white powdery stuff in my hair though that I didn't like, reminded me of just using baby powder.

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.11.19

Not my favorite

This does the job, but it's not worth the smell. I have found much more appealing smelling dry shampoos that do equivalent or better at removing the grease from my part and giving me more volume.

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    03.04.19

Buys you some time before washing

I have normal, wavy, med-long brown hair and do not wash my hair regularly due to it drying my hair out too much. When I straighten my hair, I will use this product on day 2. This dry shampoo will buy you about a half day before needing to at least co-washing your hair with conditioner. It does help with absorbing some oil and giving you back some volume. I will use with a focus on my roots and make sure to thoroughly brush my hair out after letting it sit for a few minutes.

• Jls0601 By  Jls0601
    10.22.18

Worst dry shampoo ever

Absolutely hated it. It made my hair look dingy and gross. It left tons of white powder in my hair and my heart was still greasy.

• Carabear97 By  Carabear97
    07.22.18

Pretty good overall

I like this produce. Ive been using it for a while. The can lasts forever. You have to be careful to not use too much or it can leave your hair with a weird texture. Does leave your hair looking very clean after sitting for a few minutes and brushing it through. I have dark hair and I have to rub it in sometimes so you don't see white roots.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    08.06.17

Just okay

Not my favorite of their products. It works okay but I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get the results I want. I do like that it's non scented. Also had no trouble working it into my super dark hair.

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.18.17

This is the first and only dry shampoo i like using! It leaves your hair feeling fresh and soft and the scent is fantastic and lasts all day. i would recommend this to any with finer hair

• albrew By  albrew
    06.14.17

I'm confused by the positive reviews. Not my favorite. Made my hair feel heavy and like straw , very funky texture. Plus, I have sensitive skin and this product makes my head itch.

• Nicole409 By  Nicole409
    06.14.17

Leaves my hair looking and feeling fresh & clean!

I've been using this dry shampoo for 2 years, it always leaves my super oily hair looking and feeling fresh & clean.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.28.17

FREAK...YES CLEAN...NO

Did not help my hair feel clean or refreshed. Too light...not enough powder like other dry shampoos. Tried several different times using a lil and a lot. No help.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

This is my favorite dry shampoo. It really freshens your hair and adds body!

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    04.23.17

Best purchase ever!

I just bought this about a week ago after not being happy with my current dry shampoo that I had been using and I turned out loving this one! It doesn't leave a bad or white residue in your hair and takes away all the oil out of my hair and has a good clean smell like you just washed and dried your hair the only thing is you can feel it on your hands after you use it so you need to wash your hands but other than that I love it!

• DanielleO By  DanielleO
    03.30.17

Highly recommend

I love this product having colored hair washing everyday is not am option and this doesn't leave that white residue in my like most of the other dry shampoos