Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    08.06.17

Just okay

Not my favorite of their products. It works okay but I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get the results I want. I do like that it's non scented. Also had no trouble working it into my super dark hair.

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.18.17

This is the first and only dry shampoo i like using! It leaves your hair feeling fresh and soft and the scent is fantastic and lasts all day. i would recommend this to any with finer hair

• albrew By  albrew
    06.14.17

I'm confused by the positive reviews. Not my favorite. Made my hair feel heavy and like straw , very funky texture. Plus, I have sensitive skin and this product makes my head itch.

• Nicole409 By  Nicole409
    06.14.17

Leaves my hair looking and feeling fresh & clean!

I've been using this dry shampoo for 2 years, it always leaves my super oily hair looking and feeling fresh & clean.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.28.17

FREAK...YES CLEAN...NO

Did not help my hair feel clean or refreshed. Too light...not enough powder like other dry shampoos. Tried several different times using a lil and a lot. No help.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

This is my favorite dry shampoo. It really freshens your hair and adds body!

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    04.23.17

Best purchase ever!

I just bought this about a week ago after not being happy with my current dry shampoo that I had been using and I turned out loving this one! It doesn't leave a bad or white residue in your hair and takes away all the oil out of my hair and has a good clean smell like you just washed and dried your hair the only thing is you can feel it on your hands after you use it so you need to wash your hands but other than that I love it!

• DanielleO By  DanielleO
    03.30.17

Highly recommend

I love this product having colored hair washing everyday is not am option and this doesn't leave that white residue in my like most of the other dry shampoos

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    03.26.17

I love this dry shampoo. The can and the brand are very awesome. i love the look. It does a good job and doesn't leave much residue. It is good about not weighing down your hair. It smells really good.

• dianita200 By  dianita200
    03.12.17

excellent product help your hair to looks clean on cases you dont have time to wash it smell so fresh and you going to feel amazing clean . not use everyday just in case of emergency lol