Not Your Mother s Way to Grow Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• BiancaCloxton By  BiancaCloxton
    06.13.18

Not for me

My Husband loves this stuff. Me, not so much. I felt like it made my hair very oily The other thing is that after it sat in our shower for a week, it started to get a black moldy ring around the cap. NONE of my other products have ever done that. Yuck.

• orchidlady01 By  orchidlady01
    05.31.18

Way to Grow

I loved the way the Not Your Mother's Way to Grow shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel, clean and manageable. I can't say whether it made my hair grow any differently than it already does.

• Calliesmommy By  Calliesmommy
    05.27.18

Loved it

I loved this shampoo! It is great for people with thin hair. I wasn't crazy about the conditioner it didn't work that great but the shampoo was amazing.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

I really like this shampoo. It helped my hair grow and helped fix the damage.

• newproductskb By  newproductskb
    03.30.17

HEAD TURNING LONGER HAIR ! Way to go !

I wanted longer hair - I have tried many products including hair extensions ( which basically ruined my hair). I heard about WAY TO GROW - from a friend. After just a few uses - it was already making a huge difference. I now have healthy hair and it is getting longer. If I decide to get my hair cut short again - I now know what too use to get it longer and stronger. Walmart & Target both sell this wonderful product!

• kolimarie By  kolimarie
    08.21.16

Way to Grow is the way to go!

I cut my hair really short a little more than a year ago. I had hair to the middle of my back, and cut it all off into a pixie cut. I grew tired of my short hair, and I wanted to be able to throw my hair into a ponytail again, a braid, anything. Nothing I tried was working. I head about Not Your Mother's Way to Grow online, and I figured I'd give it a shot. I got it relatively inexpensively at WalMart and I've definitely seen a difference. I have a ponytail again! It's not long and gorgeous, but it is a ponytail, no matter how short and stubby it is, and that's WITHOUT the conditioner!