Not Your Mother s Way to Grow Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• QueenBex By  QueenBex
    07.29.18

Super product but...

I love NYM products. I use the Way to Grow shampoo, conditioner, and Leave in Conditioner. My hair responds well to the formula and is strong and growing quickly. My only complaint is the shampoo scent. OMG, it's horrible! It smells like something soured! I thought may I had just bought a bad bottle but no! Every bottle I buy smells the same. I don't want to have to add essential oils to my shampoo just to be able to stand the smell while I was my hair. I really hope they fix the smell.

• BiancaCloxton By  BiancaCloxton
    06.13.18

Not for me

My Husband loves this stuff. Me, not so much. I felt like it made my hair very oily The other thing is that after it sat in our shower for a week, it started to get a black moldy ring around the cap. NONE of my other products have ever done that. Yuck.

• orchidlady01 By  orchidlady01
    05.31.18

Way to Grow

I loved the way the Not Your Mother's Way to Grow shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel, clean and manageable. I can't say whether it made my hair grow any differently than it already does.

• Calliesmommy By  Calliesmommy
    05.27.18

Loved it

I loved this shampoo! It is great for people with thin hair. I wasn't crazy about the conditioner it didn't work that great but the shampoo was amazing.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

I really like this shampoo. It helped my hair grow and helped fix the damage.

• newproductskb By  newproductskb
    03.30.17

HEAD TURNING LONGER HAIR ! Way to go !

I wanted longer hair - I have tried many products including hair extensions ( which basically ruined my hair). I heard about WAY TO GROW - from a friend. After just a few uses - it was already making a huge difference. I now have healthy hair and it is getting longer. If I decide to get my hair cut short again - I now know what too use to get it longer and stronger. Walmart & Target both sell this wonderful product!

• kolimarie By  kolimarie
    08.21.16

Way to Grow is the way to go!

I cut my hair really short a little more than a year ago. I had hair to the middle of my back, and cut it all off into a pixie cut. I grew tired of my short hair, and I wanted to be able to throw my hair into a ponytail again, a braid, anything. Nothing I tried was working. I head about Not Your Mother's Way to Grow online, and I figured I'd give it a shot. I got it relatively inexpensively at WalMart and I've definitely seen a difference. I have a ponytail again! It's not long and gorgeous, but it is a ponytail, no matter how short and stubby it is, and that's WITHOUT the conditioner!