Northface coat | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

Great jackets. My whole family owns at least one a piece. They are a little more expensive but great quality and they last for years!

• Eirini By  Eirini
    11.19.15

I am seeing that brand quite often here in Greece and it really looks very nice!

• cblondee By  cblondee
    09.20.15

Everyone of my family members have one of these jackets..They are made of amazing quality that will last a long time..They are a little expensive but worth the money.

• mollyelizabeth By  mollyelizabeth
    06.15.14

Northface is AMAZING. Growing up in Wisconsin, we always had cozy Northface jackets to get us through winter. Now living in the south, my Northface denali is perfect for our "winters". The quality of their products are well worth the money you spend on them. Plus they have a great warranty on their products.

• BamaGirl71 By  BamaGirl71
    06.04.14

Well worth the price. Holds up very well and are great for keeping you warm through the winter months. My child loves hers and would sleep in it if I let her.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

I absolutely love north face jackets! I own 3 and want another! This is a great product and I definitely recommend you to try it!

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

Warm jackets and last forever. I have a few fleeces, large down jacket and rain jacket all of which have lasted me over a few years which is saying something the way I tend to take care of jackets!

• aylaka24 By  aylaka24
    11.30.13

I have worn my North Face jacket 2 years in a row in place of a coat, in northern Indiana winters and stayed perfectly warm. They are a bit pricy, however for their quality and how wonderfully they work, its worth it!

• cbibbo16 By  cbibbo16
    11.27.13

always baught north faces for my whole family in the cold winter months never a complaint of im cold

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

Northface is a great quality brand that has durable long lasting coats. I have a Northface windbreaker and it is great for outdoors, outdoor sports, windy and rainy weather. My coat is still in perfect condition.