Norpro Wonder Cup Adjustable Measuring Cup | SheSpeaks

• ann__b By  ann__b
    03.03.12

Great for peanut butter and shortening. It really cleans up great.

• cgonzales By  cgonzales
    09.15.11

It looks like a great product, don't have one myself but looks like its great for sticky stuff.

• jaxline99 By  jaxline99
    09.10.11

I have a diabetic child age 14 we use this measuring cup all the time. He measures his cereal on one side and his milk on the other. Made cookies with this once and awesome for getting all the butter and peanut butter out of the measureing cup.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.10.11

I always lose track of my measuring cups in the kitchen, but not anymore because this tool keeps everything together and is great for measuring liquids and powders for recipes. I use these measuring cups all the time because it is easy to measure and use the amount needed. These are a must for any recipe and great for the kitchen.

• tennisgirl442 By  tennisgirl442
    09.10.11

I don't have this brand adjustable measuring cup, but I've used others before, and I must say that I love them. Great for measuring liquids and dry ingredients. It's best for sticky ingredients like corn syrup, honey, peanut butter, etc.

• Momwhodoestoomuch By  Momwhodoestoomuch
    09.09.11

simple idea; works well for most measures; some ingredients are harder to get out than others

• sugarsowner By  sugarsowner
    09.09.11

This measuring cup is extremely versatile. You don't know you need it until you try it and then you can't get along without it.

• musical_illusions By  musical_illusions
    09.09.11

I love this measuring cup mostly to measure out butter , peanutbutter, shortening, and anything else that is sticky and tough to get out. I love to bake and this is a staple in my kitchen. Comes apart for easy cleaning too!

• cmerino By  cmerino
    09.09.11

My kids really like using this product and use it whenever they can, especailly when they make peanut butter cookies. it is so easy to use and clean!

• NASmom By  NASmom
    09.09.11

Since peanut butter is one of my favorite baking ingredients, this is a must have for me. Cleans up easy in the dishwasher!