Nivea Care & Illuminate Moisturizing Body Wash Review | SheSpeaks

• CitrusSkin By  CitrusSkin
    01.25.21

Very hydrating!

I love this wash! It feels great on the skin and very hydrating! I gave 4 stars and not 5 because its kind of hard to wash off, it feels like the soap takes forever to wash all the way off, i think its the glycerin in the ingredients, other than that i really like it!

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.17.20

Nivea care & illuminate moisturizing body wash smells nice, lathers well, and gets me clean.

• Jessa21 By  Jessa21
    06.16.20

Body wash like no other💗💗

Since i have used this product before i could say that this is totally amazing when it comes in takinhg care of your sensetive skin. I love the scent, the smoothness of my skin and its really kept my skin shining 💗💗 One of my favorite.

• Adefull4255 By  Adefull4255
    01.02.20

LOVE! LOVE! Love this product! It leaves my skin feeling really nice and smooth.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Smells so good

I love this shower gel it makes my skin feel soft and smooth and it smells amazing. This page is really great for my dry skin and it makes it feel amazing.

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Smooth

I really enjoyed this product! I love the product along with the price tag would def buy again

• michellebryan2 By  michellebryan2
    09.13.17

Love

I love this bodywash.the smell is amazing.and leaves your skin soo soft!

• mollyloui By  mollyloui
    05.04.17

Superb Body wash

This body wash is superb. It leaves my skin so soft and clean, but not oily. It also doesn't cause my sensitive, allergy-prone, skin out. I also like the healthy glow and sparkle it leaves on my skin.