Nivea Sun Kissed Radiant Skin | SheSpeaks

• surveyname surveyname
    09.03.12

I love using any Nivea product. They are really so good. This one worked really good for my skin.

• kaycee74 By  kaycee74
    07.13.14

I enjoy using Nivea Sun-Kissed sunless tanner lotion. Out of all of the self-tanners I've used, and there have been many, this does not leave you smelling weird. It has a pleasant scent and then it goes away after it dries. It soaks into my skin quickly and doesn't leave it tacky-feeling either. The color is subtle but I use fair-medium on my skin and leaves a realistic tan for me. I love it.

• rarah1 By  rarah1
    09.11.12

The product itself gives nice color. Its not orange or streaky, however, the smell is god awful! I can't use it at all just because of the smell.

• surveyname By  surveyname
    09.03.12

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

I love Nivea products, and this one didn't disappoint! It doesn't turn you oopma loompa orange, but gives skin a beautiful, natural glow. Very moisturizing with a nice smell, too!

• winterlark By  winterlark
    07.08.12

I'm porcelain skinned, don't tan, and have very sensitive skin. Nivea's Sun-kissed tanning lotions have never caused an allergic reaction and even the medium to dark of this lotion does not turn my legs orange. It is the only brand of tanner that I have used that doesn't turn orange on me, thou I have never used tanners that contain barley extract ( a common ingredient in tanners) because I am severely allergic.

• tsmith02 By  tsmith02
    05.17.12

As an dark skin African American woman, I don't need to tan in the summer;however I do like to have that sun-kissed look. I discovered Nivea Sun-kissed Radiant lotion and it worked wonders. it gave a glow that appeared very natural. My new warm-weather must have