Nivea Original Moisture Body Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

lightweight & refreshing body lotion

This body lotion is amazing - lightweight and so refreshing! I have really dry skin and so do my kiddos- this is a staple in our house for all of us to use. It leaves your skin smooth & supple, not greasy at all.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.09.15

I love Nivea's lotion. It's amazing and doesn't leave you sticky. It's best used right out of the shower before you dry and it absorbs into your skin for lasting moisture all day. I love the scent, too!

• candries By  candries
    12.08.15

Nivea body lotion leaves your skin so smooth and tacky or sticky . It has a wonderful light scent. I use it year-round!

• jenster_23 By  jenster_23
    09.05.15

I have always liked Nivea products and this one is no different! Loved how light it felt on my face. Non-greasy formula worked perfectly with my complexion.

• lagoss By  lagoss
    05.06.15

I have extremely dry skin and I feel that this lotion didn't moisture my skin at all! It seemed to disappear as soon as I applied it. It was also left with my skin feeling as dry as ever! Would not repurchase.

• deblv1961 By  deblv1961
    05.03.15

This product is okay...help when first applied but went away pretty quick.

• biffiwoosiemom By  biffiwoosiemom
    04.30.15

This non greasy formula kept my hands soft and moisturized throughout the day.

• chricket3 By  chricket3
    05.15.14

This lotion is the best lotion ever!!! I get very red splotchy and itchy in the winter. If I use this after every shower it doesn't happen! LOVE IT

• AmandaCook By  AmandaCook
    05.15.14

I prefer this lotion to everybody with dry skin it works better than any lotion I know

• psc3802 By  psc3802
    05.09.14

This lotion has a nice medium weigh and a non greasy formula. It lasts all day and absorbs into the skin nicely.

• bluejay92 By  bluejay92
    02.24.11

Nivea body lotion its leave your skin so smooth and isnt thick . its smells great .

• jenniferr8240 By  jenniferr8240
    12.01.10

I am actully using the firm nivea lotion after I bathe and I love the scent and the feel of the lotion. I think Nivea brand id just great. I always recommend any Nivea products.

• coffee4me56 By  coffee4me56
    03.01.09

I thought with the Nivea name it would be a great product, however it is just so so in my book, nothing special. Don't really notice it helping , see no change.