Nivea Lip Butter | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

These are good moisturizers for your lips and they smell and taste amazing. The only con to this product is the packaging. While it is very cute it is not very practical. After you apply it your finger is greasy not to mention you are putting your dirty fingers into the pan so it just is not practical.

• jmtz1317 By  jmtz1317
    11.16.16

Amazing!

I loved this product! I think price is fair and the product itself lasted a long time and I am a chapstick and lip balm over applier lol. I was very happy with the smoothness of this product it really did feel like butter. It was so easy to apply and I truly felt that my lips got the moisture they needed. I even used this as a night treatment for my lips and my lips were always moisturizer in the morning. If your on the fence definitely give his product a shot, you will love it!

• shannonaaawoods By  shannonaaawoods
    09.09.16

love it

i love this i had very bad chapped lips because i live in the mountians and during the winer its bad and this made my lips stop cracking and getting dried out

• Ritaesara By  Ritaesara
    08.31.16

Great!

I tried this product and i absolutely loved it! I use it almost everyday and even as a first layer for other lipsticks. The packaging is not ideal for me, i prefer the usual stick because it's easier to use. This Nivea Lip Butter leaves my lips smooth and it smells great too!

• Nancymustafa By  Nancymustafa
    06.14.16

Absolutely love it! I seem to have a morning cracked lips since forever which is sometimes painful or tend to bleed the reason I cannot go on my day without a good lip butter that last long enough and fortunately for me i find the one! It has the prefect thickness and the sweetest smell ever!

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

Absolutely love these tins. Very affordable and easy to use plus the smell awesome. Makes lips feel extremely smooth.

• MomaOfThree1 By  MomaOfThree1
    08.25.15

I LOVE Nivea Lip Butter! I had the roughest time with dry lips throughout the seasons, I tried this and haven't had a problem with dry lips since. LOVE NIVEA LIP BUTTER!

• carlymj By  carlymj
    06.26.15

I don't really like the pot format I feel like it's not hygienic. I put it directly on my lips without using my fingers. I have this in my purse for emergencies, but I never use the whole thing because it gets gross quickly. It gives a little relief to my lips, but it doesn't last very long. I have to keep reapplying until I can get something better to use.

• Iveyg5 By  Iveyg5
    01.08.15

I love the Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss! It smells amazing, and my lips are moisturized for hours. They don't have a weird taste when you apply them, and I love that I can use the Nivea Lip Butters under matte lipstick so that my lips feel hydrated, and not uncomfortable. Great drugstore product.

• Katielou91 By  Katielou91
    02.08.14

They smelled good and made my lips smoothe but made them look white

• apf12000 By  apf12000
    02.04.14

I own the 3 flavored flavors... if that even makes sense. I love them all! They are thick, creamy, and most importantly moisturizing. Cheap and effective!