Nivea In shower body lotion shea butter | SheSpeaks

• johnalys johnalys
    02.29.16

Easy to apply, feels great on skin. Make sure to rinse tub/shower after using; can leave residue

• Kpoteete Kpoteete
    05.24.16

Dry and itchy

I didn't really like this product. I thought that my skin was moistured after using but when I got to work I felt my skin becoming dry and itchy.

• Thor11 By  Thor11
    05.23.19

I started using this to replace coconut oil as a lotion because of an allergic reaction I have to something in the shower. It was a little weird getting used to applying lotion in the shower rather than after but it works wonders, and smells a lot better than coconut oil.

• Hwaggoner By  Hwaggoner
    01.24.19

love it

Easy to apply, feels great on skin. They smell is fresh

• Kourt84 By  Kourt84
    01.22.19

Good Product

i uses this in the winter time to help with dry skin. The product works really well but it leaves a greasy residue on shower floor after a few uses. Make sure you clean your shower every 3 days.

• Caitlin14 By  Caitlin14
    12.26.17

Best Body Lotion Ever!

I love this in shower lotion! It's so much easier to apply on wet screen, as opposed to regular lotion on dry skin. It rinses off easily and still lives your skin feel smooth and locks the moisture in. It's very affordable and readily available at most nearby retailers. My skin is fairly sensitive and this does not irritate my skin at all. Both my husband and I use it, so it is definitely gender versatile.

• Nounou By  Nounou
    12.17.17

Great product

makes my skin very soft and easy to use

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

Moisturizing and great for winter

I got this mainly for the winter season when the heat is on and my skin gets dry. I also have eczema and it really helps. I think its is a product for those with drier skin and isn't' looking for that squeeky clean feeling after a shower . This product feels greasy but since you are rinsing it off I don't find that my skin is feels sticky at all. Its great for locking in the moisture after your shower . I love it and it smells great.

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

Moisturizing and great for winter

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    11.17.17

Good for the dry season around here

I like to use this when my skin has been dry, as in the winter. It?s easy to use right in the shower after my body wash and leaves my skin with subtly more moisture (without being sticky or slick) after parting myself dry. The skin absorbs added moisture better when it?s damp anyway, so this product is ideal. If your skin is really dry/dehydrated, however, this product won?t cut it... it?s more for maintaining the skin?s moisture or adding a touch more as needed.

• MommaBuresh77 By  MommaBuresh77
    10.10.17

Not for me

Wasn't a big fan of this. My skin felt greasy, itched like crazy, and spent as much time trying to rinse my shower out as I did actually showering.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

it's okay

I am not a big fan of lotion because my skin always feels greasy. This is okay, I do like the concept of putting it on at the end of your shower and then rinsing off. I have noticed that legs itch more after using this than they do when I don't wear lotion.